Fans Toys FT-31A-E Marauder (Masterpiece Menasor/Stunticons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Jun 29, 2018.

1. franpincho

franpincho NOT a FT Only collector

I’m going to bet on that 1%.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Rogerimus

Rogerimus Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    As much as I love the sculpt/presence of my Magnum, I'm really disappointed with the paint application, especially the red. The layer of paint is so thing and there's no coating apparently. It doesn't resist during transformation despite being very careful. Bummer !

• Like Like x 1
  3. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Oct 1st was National Day holiday in HK, but then we had Mid-Autumn Festival on Oct 2nd. The Post Offices do open for half-day on Saturdays. Won't comment on the politics in HK here, but if you want to learn more about HK, you can take a look at Mr. Stan's videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsAeudD3M6O149X_Bs9Hddw

• Like Like x 2
  4. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If this happens it will be the final straw for me and I'll walk away, I'm not looking to add financial stress to my anxiety of just being able to get these figures.

• Like Like x 6
  5. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hear you. I'm personally still gonna get it just for the sake of me already going in on the set (Breakdown and Drag Strip preordered, Wildrider en route as we speak, gotta get Motormaster from RoboToyBase later this week, hopefully, should they still have stock by the end of this week), and I just wanna fucking finish it and move on to whatever's next, haha.

I also wish it wasn't this much, but for me at least, considering what's going on in the world as of late, so be it.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  6. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    You should walk away now. Hope is never a strategy. 200 plus WILL HAPPEN. The thing is I don't think this is the fault of Fans Toys necessarily. I think retailers are struggling and they are using the best selling products to prop them up.

Normally, retailers like TCP, etc can count on going to conventions like TFCon to clear up some stock, but this year they are stuck at home.

7. 6Trash9

6Trash9 Fist of the North Star

News Credits:
    Just wanna finish this to get some awesome bots and a cool combiner then they can move on to other combiners, excited for a Devy and Combaticons

• Like Like x 4
  8. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    I'm finishing this set, as it's one of the few FT releases I really love. I'll probably finish the Aerialbots, too, since I'm already 3/5 on them. But after that I might be done with FT. Aside from Chomp they don't have anything announced that I don't have some representation of.

• Like Like x 1
  9. 6Trash9

News Credits:
    have all the FT announcements on PO but might pick up the aerialbots soon before next one and get the recent minibots

10. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same as you guys. Hoping they can put out a new combiner sooner or later, though I personally kinda hope FT puts more of a focus on individual bots a bit more than as of recent (I'm holding out for Bee and Cliffjumper!)

Though combiner-wise, while i'll pick up another set of Combaticons any day (as they are my favorite combiner team), I personally would like to see how they'd operate with a set of Protectobots. While i'm deadset on getting MMC's, I wouldn't object to doubling up with this hypothetical set. Plus it's the closest to the mark in comparison to what they've already done.

On the subject of the Aerialbots, i've got jack squat so far. Thinking of maybe picking up Air Raid from TFSource since i'm not entirely sure about the real word on RTB's supposed horrendously high shipping costs. Though i'll have to go with them for Skydive alongside Motormaster, and Silverbolt i'm essentially just waiting for another reissue, haha.

I've got almost if not everything announced since March on pre-order, myself. Besides them, i'm just missing, besides the Aerialbots, Warpath. In terms of what's been coming out as of recent.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 6Trash9

News Credits:
    Id like if they did 2 combiners at a time like these ones, combaticons and protectobots then computron and abominous, since those are all clear rivals. idk when they would do devy tho

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kid Icarus

Kid Icarus Castlevaniac

I'd prefer a Devastator / Predaking combo, myself. Outliers, outliers everywhere. Sky Lynx? Who's that? Commander Modesty? Never heard of him.

13. crdavismusic

crdavismusic Vectron Labs-Only Collector

News Credits:
    This seems like a logical thing for them to do.

• Like Like x 2
  14. WyldeBill

WyldeBill You will ride eternal. Shiny and chrome.

Ebay:
    Wonder what day Spoiler PO will drop?

15. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

I’d prefer 1 combiner soup to nuts in 5 to 6 months. Boom boom boom boom boom. Rollem out

they being said I do enjoy having this team in bot mode and the airiol bots in alt mode

16. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah man, I don’t know how they can just sit on all these rad designs for combiners. Do they have 2 ready to go, do they have 4 designed? I gotta know what’s next. Hopefully 2 at a time, it gives everyone options!

• Like Like x 2
  17. 6Trash9

News Credits:
    they said next 3 to 4 years and there is the rumour that they have designs for every character

• Like Like x 3
  18. Illmatic

Illmatic Well-Known Member

Finally scored a FT Stunticon. I was able to get Magnum. Wow, what figure. Nice transfotmation and looks good in both forms. Only problem is that I need another one (Double dipping for the combiners: Superion, Devy, Menasor, Bruticus, Predaking) for combined mode. Anyone know where I can score one?

• Like Like x 4
  19. PowderedToastMansButtocks

PowderedToastMansButtocks Well-Known Member

https://tfsource.com/fanstoys/ft-31...fIyqdsPmDJsH0PP7VpGHTM-8TlDJydS6UmeL0hQDruVCX

FansToys FT-31B FT31B Magnum ( Wildrider of Stunticons, Menasor ) Fans Toys

Fanstoys FT-31B Magnum

Transformers FansToys FT-31B FT31B Magnum G1 Menasor Wildrider in stock

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ryuu

Ryuu It is Looooord!

Anyone see a smokey come up for pre-order anywhere or is thinking of selling theirs?