Fans Toys FT-31A-E Marauder (Masterpiece Menasor/Stunticons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Jun 29, 2018.

1. mlgpapalouie

mlgpapalouie The King of Bad Luck

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    No one knows exactly but Id put a safe bet on Q2 2021 probably around June

• Like Like x 1
  2. gaseous clay

gaseous clay Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The more important date though is when he's going up for pre-order since apparently you have to lock these down now. I don't actually know since I only collect some of their stuff, but is the recent FT selling out craziness limited to their Stunticons or is it all their products? I mean, I guess Thomas seemed to sell out pretty quickly also, but I dunno if their Aerialbots are nearly as popular since I don't collect them.

3. OmegaTaco Supreme

OmegaTaco Supreme Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb

It's more like 90/10. I look at it like this more people will post and complain when they have a problem, but if there isnt a issue there is no need to post it was good. Not everyone that collects TF's are on this board or FB groups. You wouldnt believe how many people on the FT FB group had any idea this board existed.

• Like Like x 2
  4. XIII

XIII Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I emailed TFSource yesterday and got a reply in about 30 minutes. The gist of that email was that they got a very small partial shipment and the rest are on the way. It was kind of a cookie cutter reply and said nothing else of substance... not answering my actual question about my preorder being a different price from what they are now charging.

I too, placed my preorder day one from TFSource listing. They are obviously not filling orders in the order which they were recieved.

Since I got my order in so early, my preorder is shown at a lower price. I asked if my preorder was still valid and said I'm fine with the price increase and will pay it. They would not answer weather my order was still valid. I've been ordering all my 3rd party from them for over a decade now and this is the first time they have not answered an inquiry... I'm a bit irritated.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  5. mikeszekely

mikeszekely Not Pessimus Prime

Ebay:
    Then I'd have to assume that they didn't get all their order yet. Maybe shoot them an email like, "hey, my buddy that ordered Magnum from you already got his, just wondering when you expect my order to be filled."

I feel like something similar happened to me recently, where I'd preordered something, it sold out, and I was still waiting for my preorder. It did eventually drop.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hanchtron

Hanchtron Well-Known Member

YouTube:
    weird. I got mine from TFSource. They shipped it and I have a tracking number. UPS says it will be here Thursday.

7. Friendross

Friendross Well-Known Member

Gotta love a good Facebook echo chamber

8. porkchop123

porkchop123 Well-Known Member

Same here. Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.

9. nebriowa

nebriowa Member

I preordered from TFSource and no updates yet. I know i definitely did not preorder Magnum on the first day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. xcorpeo

xcorpeo Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    I pre-ordered Magnum but have not got a notification to pay up the balance yet. I hear from one Taobao store that there will be another batch of Magnum product in end July.

11. OmegaTaco Supreme

I like the FT FB Group cause I find out about TCP, TD, and TF Source preorder notices within a couple of hours before they go up. I find more info on the TF FB groups faster then I do here.

• Like Like x 1
  12. imest

imest Well-Known Member

Which FB group? There are too many to know which one gives the "heads up" on preorders.

13. franpincho

franpincho Luxurious

Thank you gentleman. I will try that sometime. There's really no need other than OCD as Spoiler transforms fine and I can simply put that piece in vehicle mode. But I will for sure attempt it and let you know if I need any assistance.

Holy mother of coincidences Batman! Sometimes I thing we use to rule a country together in our past life or something, lol.

Yes, right side. TBH with you buddy, I wasn't even applying that much force! I mean, you don't really need it as transforming Spoiler is one of the best things FT has done, but as one of the above posters mentioned, there is just too much down there that even little play can cause it IMO. Gotta be careful! Thankfully, FT sent me replacements w/o issue, but hell it looks like one of those jobs where precision is needed and I'm just not made for that! We'll see. For now, I will get that center punch and play with it and let you know.

Did you get Magnum yet? The transformation is even better than Spoiler IMO! A complete delight! It makes you think about those ugly ones such as Koot/Sovereign/Rouge..... how was FT able to fuck them up so much?

• Like Like x 2
  14. franpincho

franpincho Luxurious

Bunch of basement dwellers with nothing better to do other than FANSTOYYYS

• Like Like x 1
  15. OverBleed

OverBleed I Love This Show!

Fanstoys Masterpiece Official
    About 5K members

• Like Like x 2
  16. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's about the only upside to the FB group. They usually get boxed pics first and sometimes a heads up on pre-orders but there's basically only 5 posts that repeat on a loop.

1. Hey, just got "INSERT FANS TOY," Big shout out to "RANDOM GUY"
    2. Anyone know where I can find "SPOILER, ETC" for a reasonable price?
    3. Anyone heard any news on "GRAINY IMAGE OF FUTURE FT PRODUCT?"
    4. Admin shitting on Re-issues and Chinese retailers.
    5. People selling FT product for 20% more than anywhere else

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    • Like Like x 14
  17. MINDVVIPE

MINDVVIPE "The powers of darkness..."

@franpincho btw just be careful with the center punch as the punch force can be quite strong even if you turn down the power with the rotating knob. You don't want to deliver too much of an impact force to damage any of the other surrounding area of the figure. How you hold the figure and where you apply pressure should all be taken into account just to be as safe as possible. I'd advise always starting on the lowest force setting you think is good and then ramp up gradualy if your not getting results. You can always test the punch on another scrap surface to get an idea of it all before taking it to the figure. All fairly common sense but just in case. Good luck! Also try the pliers first as if your able to just push it out, that's def safer than a center punch.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah I quit that group after a couple of weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  19. crdavismusic

crdavismusic Not A Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's the entirety of it right there! I was a member from January until April, then came to my senses.

• Like Like x 4
  20. OmegaTaco Supreme

That about sums it up, but because of their undying loyalty I have yet to miss a preorder..lol

I will also say I'm guilty of #1. The admins there are lets say... a little heavy handed on things and yes always bash the Chinese retailers for some reason. Like they were beaten up for lunch money by them. A lot of TCP loyalist and will defend their honor with their dying breath.

• Like Like x 5