Fans Toys FT-31A-E Marauder (Masterpiece Menasor/Stunticons)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by dalianjj, Jun 29, 2018.

1. XXLMagnus

XXLMagnus King of Kings

The name of this release is quite suiting for moi ....

2. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sold out everywhere.

Next one: sold out everywhere
    The final one: sold out everywhere

• Like Like x 2
  3. Knight Prime

Knight Prime QC 33

Payment seals the deal

• Like Like x 2
  4. Geterman

Geterman Second Coming of Primus TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah they stated that they are shipping in the order of received on their post here and on FB.

5. Thibkaji

Thibkaji Well-Known Member

And I’m sure that’s the case — just reporting what my email from them stated. If most paid in full when they pre-ordered, those would ship first. For those that opted for PayPal Invoice upon receipt, well...those will be bumped lower down, and your place in the queue determined by when you settled up.

6. whitewolfe313

whitewolfe313 Well-Known Member

I would think it would go by when you pre ordered. I have a credit card on file and it bills once in stock. I pre ordered feb 1st, 2020 and mine is not in stack yet so waiting. I just wish they would. To sell 4 to one person until a latter date from release of pre order. Make it one per person until a few days after release for Fans Toys. Fans Toys is always going to move product.

7. nebriowa

nebriowa Member

Sorry in advance if a little off topic, and/or if it has been discussed somewhere else. Just wondering if there is a consensus on where to preorder from. I live in the US, preordered magnum from tfsource, and don't really see any comments about people ordering from them. I see comments about toydojo, showz, and tcp. I have read on different threads about bbts being a little slower for these types of releases.

I see most of the asian sites already sold out for preorders on FT-31E dead end bandit, and am worried I won't be able to get my order in and complete this set. For my own future reference, are there certain sites I should be trying to get my preorders in with? Thanks.

8. Markus76

Markus76 Well-Known Member

That's why I get mine from BBTS. I may be the last to get it, but by the time I get it, there's transformation videos on youtube and I am able to know what the weak parts are from those that broke something.

• Like Like x 2
  9. mlgpapalouie

mlgpapalouie The King of Bad Luck

Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tfsource typically stays in stock the longest. But really order from wherever. Ignore the sold out ones rn, no one knows what the price is and main retailers dont have preorders for bandit up. Some asian retailers just have a $2.00 deposit preorder for products they know exist but havent been officially solicited yet

10. sifu74

sifu74 Banned

News Credits:
    Lately, for any FT items just get it from whoever you can secure one.

• Like Like x 3
  11. gaseous clay

gaseous clay Well-Known Member

If you're in the US, the big four stateside retailers are TCP, Toy Dojo, TFSource, and BBTS. Truthfully, you can't go wrong with any of them. For most stuff, Toy Dojo and TCP usually get it first. Its a toss up on which one will at any given time. They're smaller shops than the other two, but honestly, in my experience that just means they care more. I've said it before, Toy Dojo has gone above and beyond for me multiple times, so they'll always get my recommendation. But TCP has been very helpful as well. Toy Dojo doesn't have a "stack" or "pile of loot" option unfortunately.

But yeah, there's nothing wrong with ordering TFSource (paypal only though, they've had credit card issues multiple time, so I'd be hesitant to use a credit card on their site) and BBTS. They're just really slow- they get stuff way after the first two, and honestly, it will take them a couple days to actually fulfill your order and send it out. Whereas TCP and Toydojo seem to immediately start fulfilling orders as soon as they get their stock in.

While BBTS gets its stock last though, they do have $4 flat shipping, which is important to some people. The other places have ways to save on shipping, but that usually requires a minimum order cost.

In this particular case though, because people have gone freaking bonkers over these, go with whoever you can. For NA sites, I'd try Toy Dojo or TCP first, then TFSource, then BBTS. If you're comfortable with overseas retailers and don't mind the wait, Showz is solid. Robotoybase also works, but their shipping is crazy! But yeah, if you can get your order in with these places, you will get it. They just have differing levels of speed, customer service and shipping costs. So it really depends on what you value.

• Like Like x 4
  12. nebriowa

nebriowa Member

Thank you all for your replies and helpful advice!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I reached out to TCP yesterday and was told orders are shipping in the order they were placed and they didn't get all of their orders at one time. So likely they will be shipping over the next week or so. As far as shipping based on when the order was placed or paid off, I'd go with the former. I don't know if that's a for sure, but it makes the most sense.

14. Autobot Spike

Autobot Spike Original Gangstabot

News Credits:
    No doubt. I usually get from TCP or TFSource, but had to go with BBTS this time for Magnum. Looks like I’ll have a little bit more of a wait.

As for Smokey I had to preorder from TFSource because that’s what was available.

It’s all a crap shoot!

-A.S.

15. Cracka J

Cracka J judas in my mind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    really debating selling off my ft stuff for some maximum payouts atm when I was looking forward to these combiners now Im dreading having to hunt down each additional release at extorted rates.

I think my laziness may finally trump my ocd and prompt a collection selloff.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If ever there was a time to maximize that potential it's now. Fortunately Fanstoys product tends to only increase in value or at least remain stable, so you aren't going to lose anything by waiting awhile to decide, but the iron is very hot ATM.

17. OmegaTaco Supreme

OmegaTaco Supreme Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb

FT figures I usually sell for what I paid for it (including tax) plus shipping. Their used so in my own conscience I can't sell for crazy prices.

That's just me though. The only one I made a profit on was my extra Sheridan and that was like 8 bucks. He was still MISB.

• Like Like x 5
  18. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    TCP shipped :D 

• Like Like x 3
  19. corduroy

corduroy Well-Known Member

yup!

• Like Like x 1
  20. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member