Fans Hobby MB-06 Power Baser (Power Master OP)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by daimchoc, Oct 28, 2016.

1. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Optimus Prime23

Optimus Prime23 Lighting our Darkest Hour

News Credits:
    I’ve had this guy for months and still haven’t combined him into Super Ginrai or combined him with God Bomber into God Ginrai. I plan to rectify that this weekend.

• Like Like x 7
  3. Super Mecha Dad

Super Mecha Dad Your mechanical father.

Twitter:
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Magna Jet Convoy

Magna Jet Convoy Well-Known Member

Could someone clarify something for me please? the Fire-guts version of core robot has an orange coloured head - but we're getting an extra head for core robot in original blue colour with the green eyes instead of red. is this correct?

I was able to swap out the red eyes of regular MB-06C combined mode head with blue eyes MB-06A Black version without incident.

eyes.png

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2021
  5. GunFire Alpha

GunFire Alpha Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's right, basically another eye colour option for the standard coloured Ginrai.

• Like Like x 1
  6. GunFire Alpha

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 6
  7. borgified

borgified You're going to get speared to death!

News Credits:
    There is something still missing from Fire Guts Jinrai (as if the existing product is still lackluster)…

Ghost/Hot Reaper/Jalapeño flaming heat waves plastered on the trailer and God Bomber. :p 

8. gen1autobot

gen1autobot GEN1AUTOBOT

Reprolables will take care of that for us.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Magna Jet Convoy

Fans Hobby have done some amazing photo galleries over the past month of the 4 versions of PowerBaser & God Armour. Only 1 category remains to be done : Final combined mode on PowerBaser w/God Armour attached,

Edit - I stand corrected - there's 2 galleries to go: The 4 God Armour's assembled in robot mode AND final combined form. Tangerine MB-06D + MB-11D just keeps looking better and better... Man...... December is going to be an expensive month gang - 3rd reissue of Naval Commander (glad I held off on the first 2 releases), Meg Tyranno, Tangerine Gift Set (love the homage to the E-hopbby version) and final autobot junior headmaster - Kap!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  10. mark4flair

mark4flair Well-Known Member

20211108_220456.jpg

Getting out of Masterforce completely, letting go of these 2. PM me if there is any US interest.

20211018_011807.jpg

Also, still have prime and God armor available.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GunFire Alpha

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As Magna Jet Convoy said above, this should be the second-to-last gallery Fans Hobby post before they ship the set out.

FB_IMG_1636543377947.jpg FB_IMG_1636543380470.jpg FB_IMG_1636543382567.jpg FB_IMG_1636543386133.jpg FB_IMG_1636543389798.jpg FB_IMG_1636543396611.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  12. GunFire Alpha

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    • Like Like x 6
  13. Nemesis Compactor

Nemesis Compactor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like they have to fold down the wings to fit them in one shot in the last pic

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ravewind

Ravewind Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    For the current batches of Power Baser that are available it's the "C" version that comes with the red eyes in the combined mode, right? Were there any other changes from previous releases?

I'd like to get one but honestly I'd prefer him with the original blue eyes,

15. Snaku

Snaku Primes Don't Party

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I believe prior to the C version, the hands weren't fully articulated and the bumper didn't fold down. Also I think the chrome thighs were an upgrade on previous versions but were included on the C version.

16. Ravewind

News Credits:
    Ok, I'm going to pull the trigger for the C version then. Would there be a another way to change the eyes to blue?

• Like Like x 1
  17. Magna Jet Convoy

Yep all correct @Snaku . The core robot on the "C" version comes with with red eyes and combined robot head has an interchangeable choice of solid red eyes or translucent red eyes for the light up feature. With the first release it was blue eyes on core and combined robot's heads. Essentially we're getting the bonus of an additional version of original core robot's head w/blue eyes with the Fireguts version. FH told me the other night on Messenger this was in response to the many customer requests that wanted to give their C version's core robot blue eyes.

18. Ravewind

News Credits:
    I've just ordered the C version though do you think they would be willing to sell just the blue eyes for the core and combined heads down the line?

19. Magna Jet Convoy

You have a couple of choices here - some of which are very expensive though. As per my previous message you could purchase the Fireguts giftset and swap out C version's core robot w/red eyes head for the bonus core robot w/blue eyes head (which I also plan on doing). For the combined robot's head you can do one of 2 things. Either purchase MB-06A Black PowerBaser and swap the blue eyes included for combined robot head with the red eyes that are standard with the C version. Or you could purchase MB-11 God Armour and use the included head with him (which has non-light up blue eyes). IMO, this included head is better than the standard combined mode head. Sure, it doesn't have the light up feature but it is slightly larger and has 3 sections that extend to make it better still.

The C version you've just purchased is an improved version of the original. And not just because of chrome thighs for core and combined robot modes. From collectors I've chatted with that have owned original and C version, they advise the hips are stronger in combined mode. and as @Snaku has already mentioned, the C version has an adjustable truck cab bumper and better articulated hands for combined robot.

So you're getting an improved product by purchasing the C version buddy.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ravewind

News Credits:
    Thank you for the help as the improved product is always a plus so I'm happy with that but aesthetically the red eyes scream wrong for Prime/Ginrai. At the moment my wallet is screaming at me so I'm thinking best way to may be the God Armor for the improved head but I don't think I can justify the other purchases such as Fireguts just for a core head.

Is it a case that the original Power Baser release had other upgrades to give the core head red eyes? Or would anyone be willing to trade if that wasn't the case and wants a core head with red eyes?

• Like Like x 2