Fan Art: Fanfic Character Drawing

Discussion in 'Requests' started by solusprime19, May 22, 2014.

1. solusprime19

solusprime19 Disney, Dat knee

Hello friends! I came here today to ask of a favor. In the http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-general-discussion/984212-design-your-own-tf-show-game.html#post10997589 thread I was in a few weeks ago, part of my post was this:
    Twintwist
    The lead miner, he's completely devoted to his role. He's somewhat of a simplekin, and he's almost always seen chewing on a piece of metal. He gets very defensive when anyone talks about his looks, since before the war he was famous. He converts to a twin drill tank, and he took an earth mode of a helicopter. His hand convert to the drills for melee combat, and he also carries two energon pistols.
    Nosecone
    Twintwist brother, he keeps him in check. He's always making sure that his brother isn't doing something stupid, for he can be clumsy at times. He believes that earth is a forsaken world and that they shouldn't waste their time being there. His alternate mode is a precision drill tank that heavily armed with cannons, and his earth mode is a F22 Raptor. He caries a large machine gun, and his drill/ nosecone can fire off of his back.

For all of those asking, the Earth vehicle mode for Twintwist is a tiltrotor, and his Earth mode arm weapons are missiles.
    As for the "famous" part, think about Tracks for a moment
    Any version of either is welcome. Thanks!
    Pm me the finished result!

2. solusprime19

do the bump-de-bump, do the bump-de-bump
    (come on do it baby!)

3. solusprime19

also, it would be good if I could get some digibashes ...

Starscream: Black and red recolor of Masterpiece mold. Includes sword, cape, and twin arm cannons/missiles.

Undermine: Recolor of Universe 2.0 Dinobot in Cybertron Undermine's colors. Complete with an Elite Guard insigna. Includes tail cannon, sword/ missile, and Granade

"Note"
    For a little clarification, The Elite Guard and Wreckers are one and the same. The Wreckers are just a special ops division.

Cyclonus: recolor of HFTD Tomahawk in Armada Cyclonus' colors. Comes with Toxic Tanks, similar to the ones included with Animated Oil Slick

Scourge(Sweeps): Army builder type. Recolor of Generations Scourge in:
    Cybertron Scourge's color scheme
    G1 color scheme
    RiD Scourge's color scheme
    All include Fracas recolors.

Shockaract: Beast Wars Rampage recolor, in black and green. Include original machine gun, Sniper rifle, and a knife.

Skyhammer: Recolor of Universe 2.0 Powerglide. includes a Glowing Energon Hammer.

Countdown: Recolor of Energon barricade, with a radio disk attachment over the hood. Include Machine gun and Energon whip.

Galvatron: Recolor of Prime shockwave, with retooled head, chest and cannon. already exist

Overlord: Recolor of G1 Overlord (can't touch that!), in G1 Shrapnel's color scheme.

Magmar: Superlink Dinobot Magma type retool, upscaled to voyager class.

Sharkticons: Modernized articulation of G1 Rippersnapper, with Sharkticon mouths.

Reflector Team: Scouting Force X recolor, to match G1 toys.

ALL of the rock lords are recolors of originals, with modern articulation. except for Magmar.

Vulcanicon: Recolor of Beast Hunters Predaking, in Beast wars Transmetal 2 Megatrons colors

Rhinox: Recolor of WFC demolisher, in toy form. Come with gatling guns, shield, and an ax

Sideways: An all-new mold, that resembles Movie Preview Protoform Starscream. Comes with a machine gun.