Fandom Opinions!

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by AndroidAnchovy, Feb 2, 2019.

1. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy Dorque Extraordinaire

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Yo peeps, I have recently completed my "stuff I need to do what I wanna do" list, and now I have the time, tech, and drive to make videos and written reviews. I have run into a silly issue in that I'm not exactly sure where to begin. I'm a bit more eclectic in what I enjoy, and I'm not exactly an MP, 3PMP, or big ticket collector, and living in the midwest, most new and relevant figures don't arrive for a while, and everyone and their dog tackles them.

My goal is to make a very unique channel, inspired by many reviewers you're likely familiar with, but to focus on things that others tend not to bother with. Really, as cheaty as it feels to inquire, I guess I'm just trying to figure out which kind of figure to begin with just to boost search results a tiny bit, and the rest I can just do whatever. A bit silly, but I tend to plan a bit more than necessary.

I want to get a good idea of what people like and don't like in a review and take my own opinions on top of that. Things like showing the full conversion sequence, focusing on one or more things, etc. I just recently got a big box of figures from BBTS and various places, many of which are very review worthy, though some are a bit dated. Let me know what you guys might think.