Fan Art: Fan Fic Idea: Beast Wars Future

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by evilratbat, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Awesome! :thumb 

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  2. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Just a generalized question regarding this project: where would you guys like to see this go? For those of you still involved, please feel free to further discuss any ideas and possibilities you'd like to see from this :thumb 

Also, ERB: where are ya, buddy? Come back!!! :) 

3. Altitron

Altitron Commercial Artist

Ebay:
    To Rfd, believe me when I say that the fight scene between Scruffle, Poggletrap, and Rampage is still on my list of things to do. Unfortunately it is just a very, very long list. :p 

I have to say that I'm glad my posting has generated some renewed interest and traffic to the thread. :) 

And to answer SQ7, I myself always wanted this project to culminate in the production of a digital comic book, presented together in a bit more professional, cohesive body of work than something like the Mosaic project. And if popular enough, I'd like to have it see the printing press and be off into the hands of the fans. There are plenty of people involved in this idea, I do not see what it could not be done.

- Alty

4. IF_IR_IE_IE_ID

IF_IR_IE_IE_ID USAF Seeker

Ebay:
    UGH! work on the names and I'm sold. Cool artwork btw.

5. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I'm glad this interest was rekindled as well. I'd love to see this project back to "go" status essentially. I'd like most to see ERB retake the reigns of this as well, as it seemed to be his "baby".

To all of the artists involved: please, go back and reattach your images! All one has to do is plow through this thread and see why we want everyone to attach your images! There is a lot of artwork just in this one thread that has been moved within Photobucket or other image hosting sites, and now we have a thread that's half of what it was . . . .

I would actually like to see this project go all Transformers: Mosaic style here. I'd love to see each of the intended characters get their designs nailed down soon (how long has this project been going on again? :lol ), some stories submitted, and some sequentials going.

That being said, if any artist comes in this thread and you see a void, feel free to contribute. Simply post what you'd like to do here, discuss it (someone else may have committed to something already, and a joint contribution may work), and run with it. If you have any new ideas, feel free to post them.

Radicons, transform and illustrate! :) 

6. Admiral Lilwall

Admiral Lilwall Lilwall Leader

perhaps a two volume comic maybe? with a mtmte style addiontional issue afterwards to showcase all the characters perhaps? or maybe a series of fanfic with some artwork dropped into it would be more realistic/achieveable?

just some thoughts

7. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I think those are some great ideas :) 

8. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

id have to agree that the fan fic idea seems very interesting atm

9. Altitron

Ebay:
    Ugh? What's wrong with the names?

- Alty

10. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Come again?

11. Altitron

Ebay:
    My post was in response to this. Sorry I didn't clarify.

- Alty

12. Altitron

Ebay:
    I was able to throw down some colors tonight after everyone went to bed. Ah, those precious hours after midnight...

Let me know what you think.

[​IMG]

- Alty

Attached Files:

13. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ah, gotcha :) 

Well, you know I'm a fan of your work :) 

14. Admiral Lilwall

Admiral Lilwall Lilwall Leader

theres no character of a spitfire bird yet is there, i might whip one up

15. Altitron

Ebay:
    I think you may be confusing the bird with the Spitfire Beetle, which is the basis for Jazz_00's OC, Sunburn.

There is an updated character list on page 68.

- Alty

16. jazz_00

jazz_00 legen wait 4 it dary

nice work there Alty . lets see if ur memories good enough to remember airrazors colour scheme lol. and yeah Sunburn is a spitfire beetle. i dont think any1 has used the "death bottle plant" as botanica yet. id like to see what you could think up for her Admiral.

-jazz

17. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:

If any of you have access to these images, please make a post attaching the images. Also, reviewing this thread, there are MANY images that are not attached. I do NOT want the present images to suffer the same lost fate as those above.

Moving on . . . .

Alty, is your list the updated one? If so, I’ll simply go back an edit this post. Thanks for your hard work, buddy :thumb 

Last edited: Aug 31, 2009
  18. Altitron

Ebay:
    Yes, the list I provided on page 68 is the most up-to-date one. Thanks. :) 

I'm debating on reposting the artwork that I have in dump truck fashion. Would that be okay? Organized by character or some such... instead of rifling through 75+ pages looking for my specific posts that may or may not have contained art.

And in our defense, I think this project was started quite some time before the ability to attach images and all that had even been implement. C'est la vie.

- Alty

19. Superquad7

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Ok, I just wanted to check. Your page 68 is my page 20 something (page count setting can be adjusted :wink: ).

Yes, repost your work! I'd recommend posting your work here in as well as a thread in Fan Art (much like you're already doing). As long as the images are directly related (and they are in this case), making a "dump thread" is ok in this case. What the Radicons Staff have trouble with is when people just have one thread to dump every piece of their work in. It makes the potential of creating galleries more difficult. Your sentiment regarding surfing through a thread of many, many pages is avoided by this as well.

I agree with your "defense" as well. Essentially, we've had a handful of people try to buck our system, griping about attaching images the way Radicons does now. Any chance I get to prove our point, I do :)  This thread is one such victim among MANY with missing content. Now that the problem is rectified (with artists attaching their images), we're trying to continually advocate the reason as well :)  Often time, when rules are made and such, people want to know why things are the way they are. This is another attempt in simply illustrating that, as well as making sure we do all we can to continually preserving artist's work :) 

20. Rdfnd1253

Rdfnd1253 Well-Known Member

Hey Alty, thanks for the reply! But I was actually referring to what happened to the idea of having spencer or whoever make toys for some of your character designs. Such toys for yours/jazz's style of megatron, Inferno, and Dinobot just to name a few.

thanks and awesome job!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.