Fallen Movie Poster New Info

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by starscreamjason, Jan 9, 2009.

1. starscreamjason

starscreamjason Member

News Credits:
    I work at a comic store here in Memphis Tn....that poster IS the Fallen!

The guy that owns the comic store gets comic book movier posters to put out for upcoming movies...it says TF2-Fallen on the side of the box and says do not display till Feb.... NOW the Fallen could be talking about the movie title right?Well we are getting 2 other movie posters in Feb on our order sheet with TF2-Prime and TF2-JFire as the poster id's...also the TF2-Fallen display came with a id card that said something like this "The Fallen was one of the 1st Transformers that came to earth to enslave after being outcasted by his rulers he was hailed as a god but later was enslaved in a Egyptian pyramid and lies asleep UNDER the pyramid waiting till it's time to get his revenge"It's something like that I go back to work Sat so I'll try and take a pic of it and the poster my boss is a real #$#$%$#$%$ tho but I'll try my best!

No real unknow info with all that but atlest we know it's the Fallen...it sounds very much like the Alien vs. Predator pyramid deal...not sure what all I think about all of it..but guess we shall see.

Jason

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Very interesting. Let the fun begin.

3. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    hmmm...that is very interesting, considering that a lot of those features match up with jetfire. then again, his decepticon-symbol-face is kind of a giveaway

4. Mega-con

Mega-con Autocon

Ebay:
    Shouldn't that description be marked as a spolier?

5. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Wait, enslaved? By humans? How'd that happen? Did the Egyptians have 3000 degree magnesium burn spears and arrows?

6. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Well, if ancient Egyptians can defeat the Gou'auld, it's plausible.

7. starscreamjason

starscreamjason Member

News Credits:
    Sorry bout the spolier part or not adding it to the title not thinking today!:/

I thought the enslaved part was odd too...that's a pretty dang big tall task for humans to enslave a Transformer muchless a Transformer that seems like he would strike fear into the decepticons and autobots...maybe they had help ?Who knows...we will know in just a few months tho!...I want to see the JetFire poster really bad...then again maybe they just send out the info cards with the poster as a random thing meaning might could have got a Prime card or 1 of the other new Transformers and doesn't mean that was the Fallen in the poster....okay got steam coming out my ears now!:/

8. Quasar

Quasar Member

To be fair, they had the help of a handful of American soldiers, so defeating an extremely powerful, ancient race of beings becomes all that more plausible...wait...

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Egyptians got all that magic and stuff.

Plus dropping rocks on a robot's head isn't that hard at all.

10. Julliant

Julliant This space for rent.

Defeating a 30 ft robot, one which the Autobots and maybe even the Decepticons fear, would be a little stretchy, plus it'll require some explanation regardless.

11. Cth

Cth Cthulhu

News Credits:
    I'd imagine something similar to what happened to Megatron.. he ran out of juice somehow.

Or maybe he enslaved the Egyptians to harvest energy/oil for him, and they tainted it somehow.

Plenty of ways it could happen.

Either way, if the comics are any indication, sabot rounds are going to be useless next time around.

12. S250

S250 BEASTBOX

News Credits:
    maybe The 13 will tell us what happen on Fallen

13. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maybe he wasn't defeated by the humans. Some natural phenomenon or something, like War of the Worlds.

14. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It never said the Humans enslaved him, it just says that he was enslaved :) 

15. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    Starscreamjason was paraphrasing.
    He might have got some wording wrong or something.

16. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    I was referring to the Stargate BACKSTORY, where Ra abandoned Earth after the ancient humans rebelled (and who subsequently buried the gate).

Not the US army troops.

Although mind you it could be that there was a good chunk of Jaffa involved in that rebellion (or rather protoJaffa).

17. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Sounds interesting, and definitely plausible. Can't wait to eventually see the Prime and Jetfire posters. Though I won't be surprised if the Prime one is the pose that was on the front of that magazine recently.

18. starscreamjason

starscreamjason Member

News Credits:
    Sorry guys guess i should have waited till 2morrow to post so I had a chance to read it again and take a pic of it or atlest write down what was said on the promo card...but I looked over it twice Tues and my post pretty much sums up what was said on the promo card.I'm SURE others are getting those things too so maybe they can post word for word what was said on it 2day!

I didn't get the idea the humans enslaved him alone but that could have been me reading into how it was wrote...but I know Bay isn't dumb enough to let a all powerful Transformer be took down by early humans alone without very powerful help, would take alot away from the Fallen imo.

19. starscreamjason

starscreamjason Member

News Credits:
    Wasn't the Alien traped in a bottom level of a pyramid in AVP?I'm pretty sure that's how it was but haven't seen that movie in a good while.

20. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:

Maybe Jetfire has been on earth for a very long time, and helped enslave the Fallen originally?