Heavy/Scratch: Fall of cybertron devastator

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Destructicon 1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Destructicon 1

Destructicon 1 Original Gestalt

It's been awhile since my last thread but I'm surprised no one has tried this yet! My idea for these guys was to have the alt modes very alien and different from their earth alt modes. Yet have somes similarities at the same time. This is an on going WIP. Sorry the pics aren't great. I'm taking them with my phone. Comments and criticism welcome!

UPDATE 04-24-13 #7 Mixmaster WIP preview!

04-20-13: Scrapper is made from an armada scorponok. His claws were hollowed out. They now serve as scrappers twin front loading buckets. Also his arms were modded to allow 360° rotation at the elbow. The tail will also be removed. I need it for another team member.

20130419_190123-1.jpg 20130419_185721-1.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    Very interesting. Orange and green is a very interesting color scheme. I am interested in what else you have in store.

3. noblekale

noblekale There can be only one!

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I really don't think that's going to be the final color scheme, considering that's Scorpinok's normal colors. But, to be honest, it wouldn't bother me if it was. That would be a unique take on the Constructicons.

Btw, love what you did with the arms. They look significantly better.

4. seanb47

seanb47 FB:SBee'sCustomCreations IG@sbees_custom_creations

Ebay:
    Wow!Very cool idea!Neat mods,too. I'm def a fan of the FOC style and this is a great concept in my book. Look forward to the rest of the group.

5. Destructicon 1

Thanks, stay tuned for more I think you will like it. Scrapper has not been painted yet.

You are right about his colors. They entire team will be painted after all the modes. The arms were his main issue. I agree they look better with the added articulation. Thanks for noticing.

Thank you for the kind words. Im also a fan of the foc style. I'm surprised these guys weren't in the game.

Update coming soon.

6. Destructicon 1

Update 04-23-13 Small update. I have removed the tail on scrapper. This is where I will add the combiner port later. It folds up on his back nice and compact. I will be experimenting with energon gestalt ports. Added pic with G2 Scrapper.

Attached Files:

7. Destructicon 1

Update 04-24-13 This is a WIP Mixmaster update. Mixmaster is a universe countdown with a few mods. The last tire on each side have been removed and replaced with shortened treads from universe dropshot. The rocket has been split in two and the lower part is serving as his temporary fluid mixing barrel for now. Bot mode pics coming soon. Pic with G2 mixmaster also. C and C welcome!

Attached Files:

8. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    Damn, I never realized how WFC/FOC-ish Energon Scorpinok looks.

This should be interesting

9. Godzilock Prime

Godzilock Prime Well-Known Member

Looking good! I can't wait to see the finished product! Also, using Scorponok as Scrapper was genius!

10. Destructicon 1

I completely agree. It really does have that WFC/FOC kind of look. Stay tuned for more updates!

Thanks for the kind words! I currently have four members of the team so updates are coming soon.

11. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron i just wanna be loved

News Credits:
    but...he looks more like bonecrusher to be honest, i mean treads instead of wheels, the overall brute look, the vehicle mode feel
    everything screams bonecrusher rather than scrapper
    and nice work on mixmaster, it works like a charm
    XP

12. Destructicon 1

Thanks for the comments. I really do agree with you to a certain point. Scorponok does have a kind of boncrusher feel to him. I noticed it myself also. The only thing is these are cybertronian modes. So scrapper could have treads or wheels. It's really up to interpretation. I am strongly considering switching out his legs with those that have some wheels though. Also concerning his brute look, with scrapper being the team leader I did want him to look like he should be thick and powerful but yet intelligent. I already have a different plan for buncrusher. Thanks again for looking and the comments.