Fafireguy's Adventures Origin

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by fafireguy, Jul 15, 2014.

1. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

For a while I have wanted to show off the origin to my comic as a stop motion, over a year actually, but both time and money has slowed that process down a lot. So, I decided instead of waiting for when I get the chance, to give you guys the story that may one day hit a YouTube channel near you. Plus, those who read my comic know I haven't really posted an update more than once a month, this will give them the story of mine that I can put out more often. Also, I will put in paranthesis for when a new character comes around, to state which TF figure he/she is meant to be represented by. For my comic click on the photo in my sig, now onto the origin.

An audio clip plays "My name is Ratchet, and this is our story. I believe I should begin at the birth of our species. The dawn of the Primes, Primus fought for megacycles against a grave evil, Unicron. Towards the end of their struggle, Primus used most of his energy to create four keys and the Omega Lock, the five tools used to expel Unicron for 10 megacycles. In this time he created the Ten Primes, Logos Prime (Generations Soundblaster),Onyx Prime (RID Megatron), Solus Prime (BH Arcee), Vector Prime (Galaxy Force Vector), Micronus Prime (Powercore combiner Chainclaw), Alpha Trion (PRID Thundertron), Amalgamous (Constructbot random pieces), Megatronus Prime (Maketoys Paladin), Nexus Prime (Generations G2 Bruticus), and Prima (Generations CH Prime) , the first of the ten, the original bearer of the Matrix . The reason Primus could never finish thirteen Primes like he planned, was because darkness came back earlier than expected..."

2. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

:popcorn 

3. Merchhounds

Merchhounds Well-Known Member

:popcorn 

4. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Sorry for the lack of updates, hell basically froze over at my end.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Within the planet of Gigantus, Solus is looking at schematics, double checking with her previous work. Prima walks in with a question on his mind.
    "So, Solus how is the armory going?"

Solus was startled, she dropped a wrench while turning around to see Prima
    "It is going well, I finished Megatronus’ sword, Nexus’ guns, and my hammer. Your’s is next, if I wouldn't get interrupted at every step of the design process!"
    Solus said in a jokingly angered tone.

Prima held up his hands in a surrender like pose
    "Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt you."

He started to leave when Solus spoke under her breath
    "It’s amazing how foolish he is..."

"What was that?"
    Prima asked while turning his heel at the door

"Nothing, just let me work."
    She waved him away, exhaled loudly
    I hope I can complete his weapon in time...

Prima walked out of the room, only to be welcomed by Megatronus(MT Paladin mode) punching him in the arm
    "So Prima, you ready to finally have your own sword? It won't compare to mine, but I think it can still be decent."
    The brother of Prima exclaimed with a matter of fact attitude

"I can still beat you blindfolded without using my arms let alone a sword. But, yeah, I can’t wait to get my sword."

Before Megatronus could say another word, Alpha Trion ran towards the two
    "PRIMA, MEGATRONUS!"
    He was out of breath
    "Primus has called you both. To the conference room."

Prima nodded
    "Alright, thanks Alpha."
    He turned to his brother,
    "Megatronus, beat you there."

"Your on!"

The two transformed and raced through the halls to the outside, the planet was still new and had a shine that would light up the planet. As the two raced, they passed packs of animals, some cheetah like mechanical beast joined in their race, but was quickly beaten as the brother moved to their goal

"Do you have any idea what Primus may want?"
    Prima asked

"Probably to demote you from being the wielder of the matrix, and give it to me."
    Megatronus said laughing

5. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

I see a OP and Megatron before the war friendship thing here :popcorn 

6. fafireguy

fafireguy Leader

Primus was looking off into the deep black sky of space as he heard the sounds of tank treads and wheels screeching across the bridge. He turns to see the two brothers racing, Megatronus with a trail of fire behind him
    Primus began to speak
    "Prima, Megatronus, I need to tell you something. I fear the day we have been dreading, my brother, Unicron, returning, is upon us. I know he has spent this time regenerating his energy, while I have not. I have spent my time and energy creating you eight, although I wished for there to be thirteen."

Prima responded
    "One for each sector."

Primus nodded
    "Correct, but what I need you two to do is going to be difficult to say the least."

Megatronus shook his head
    "Primus you have no need to ask, we will fight Unicron with you."

Primus sighs
    "No, I don’t need you to fight, but to ensure the survival of other planets. Megatronus, Prima, I want you to lead groups of three to other sectors to protect their worlds. Nexus will be on his own and Vector will travel through time and space to whenever he sees fit that help is needed against Unicron."

"Is that why we saw Vector saying goodbye? He was leaving today wasn’t he?"
    Prima said optics wide open

Primus looked down solemnly
    "Yes, he and Nexus leaves tonight and your groups tomorrow."

Prima sighs in sorrow.
    "Alright, so who will our groups be?"

"Megatronus will be with Onyx Prime and Micronus. Prima will take Solus and Alpha Trion. So go and, gather your teams and tell them to collect their things. I will explain to them at the briefing when you all say your goodbyes to Nexus and Vector at the launch bay."
    Primus said with urgency

Megatronus turns back angrily
    "Prima, let’s go."
    The two transform and drive off

Primus stares off into space
    "Why? Why do you torment me Brother?"