Faction sticker exchange

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by tfwmongrel, Jul 31, 2014.

1. JackKnife

JackKnife Kitbashing Space Truck

No problem; I understand completely. I just emailed TF Kingdom a day ago at the email from their receipt they sent me and I'm hoping they respond before I have to go after them. If you change your mind about wanting them, let me know. I was just going to send them to you no cost.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PurpleStuf

PurpleStuf Pastor of Muppets

That's very cool of you, I'll definitely keep it in mind. I also e-mailed TF Kingdom twice since my order was placed on March 10th with no response to either e-mail, so I just filed a dispute through Paypal today for a refund. I recommend you do the same just to get the ball rolling since it takes about 20 days for Paypal to process a refund after we jump through their hoops. I also noticed something interesting when I looked up the transaction on Paypal to start a dispute. This may or may not mean something, but the seller's name on the Paypal transaction was in Chinese characters like you would see if purchasing from ShowZ or any other Chinese seller, although it was my understanding that TF Kingdom was based in the US (Texas, I believe).
    upload_2021-4-3_17-3-53.png

3. JackKnife

JackKnife Kitbashing Space Truck

I don't have a Paypal account; I was simply going to talk with my bank.

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

Just a note here, but there's a reason you'd want to pay for Toyhax. I ordered stickers for all my G1 Dinobots from TF Kingdom thinking it was a great deal. All of them were cut so far off center they were effectively useless.

• Like Like x 2
  5. northernautobot

northernautobot Frozen Autobot in MN

Might be a long shot, but I'm looking for G2 Prime stickers for the cab if anyone's got any.

6. Fuze9

Fuze9 Piddle Patrol

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    For what it’s worth, I’ve got MP Soundwave and Earthrise Skylynx Toyhax stickers in my wishlist. Let me know if anyone has spares or even just odds and ends from a partial set?

• Like Like x 2
  7. ruinationawaken

ruinationawaken Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If anyone grabbed the toyhax set for wfc netflix Megatron and didn't use the chest decal with the g1 toy squiggle detail I'd be interested in it.