f-primusunicron

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by thunder117, Jul 19, 2014.

1. thunder117

thunder117 Magna Defender

Ebay:
    He didn't have one before, so I'm starting one for him.

Was selling to him internationally, was able to take issues easy when I was trying to find a good shipping option, paid when I asked him. Good buyer.

EDIT: I must change this feedback to say that f-primusunicron is an extremely patient person. After 2 months of delayed shipping because of USPS mishandling the package and having it sent back to me, he didn't lose his cool, and thought of an alternative way to work shipping out. Very chill guy. Happy to work with him.

2. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron i just wanna be loved

News Credits:
    thanks dude

3. AutobotMirage

AutobotMirage Wrecker

News Credits:
    Sold some figures to him. Great communication and paid very fast! Highly recommended!

4. Biotoakid

Biotoakid Whew what an old username

News Credits:
    Gave me the wrong address three times, but was really fast at paying. I would recommend him still for others

5. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron i just wanna be loved

News Credits:
    sorry about the adress, i had the wrong one copied on my computer, hey im still human , but still thanks, i got everything

6. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bought some figures from me. Everything went smooth and easy. Thanks.

7. PatimusPrime

PatimusPrime Active Member

Ebay:
    Great buyer. Paid fast, great communication!

8. Squallte

Squallte Summoner of Shiva

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Easy smooth transaction. Ordered some figures from me. We figured out shipping. And payment was sent.

9. StarLurker

StarLurker 貴重なパンケーキ

Short version:

• This is a non-US buyer, using a non-US Paypal account, that wanted me to ship to a US resident that is related to him. He did not get approval from this relative first, so of course that plan failed. I informed him up front that I only ship to the address listed on Paypal and will not break any laws for his sake. This didn't stop him from trying to get around the system.
    • This user has terrible communication skills, and can never make up his mind.
    • This user claimed to have the funds to pay for an order several times, but canceled.

Detailed version:

First contact from f-primusunicron to me was made in January of 2015. Over 15 months later, and I regret ever having dealt with him. From the beginning he displayed poor communication skills. He would not answer simple questions about his order. He couldn't even provide a zip code. He then tells me he doesn't even have the money to make the order.

Several months later he contacted me regarding a possible new order. I bent over backwards taking pics and coming up with several different price options for him, including a decent discount off the total, but he still could not make up his mind. The fact that he would not keep the quotes from previous messages made this all the more confusing for me, and it would clog up my PM box as I had to save every single message so I could check back on what was quoted before. I requested that he start keeping the quotes, but of course that was not done. After all that hassle, he tells me that he won't have as much money as he thought he would. A month later and he still can't pay.

No payment made until late July! Non-US verified, with no address listed on account, so I can't ship! Then he takes 2 weeks to reply with an address in PM. Which he later tells me not to ship to.

Then he wants to add more to the deal, even though he can't even handle what's already been paid for, and has yet to give me an address to ship to. I'm about to have back surgery and can't possibly deal with adding more stuff to this already insanely confusing deal. I keep telling him that we should deal with what we have first, but he wants to add more. He continues to change his mind for several more months.

October 2015. He's still stringing me along, and demands that I wait even longer. I've had enough, and I tell him so. I ask if he wants more to either send the order as is, or get a refund. He doesn't reply.
    October 4th, my mother passes away and my entire life is turned upside down. Without Internet access, I have no way of staying in contact with this person. And I wouldn't want to, all things considered.
    Since he never told me a new address to send the figures to, I decided it would be best to just give him a refund and I told him this. He still never replied with an address or confirmation of the refund.

Because of this difficult time in my life, I lost track of transactions like this one. I thought I had sent him the refund. But instead of simply messaging me and telling me he had not received the refund yet, he waits 4 months to message me, approximately 20 days after my last sign in.
    I'm back now, and I have a message from a moderator and negative feedback from this user in my feedback topic. ¿Por qué? :confused: 

I've sent him the refund now. It's over... Right? Dear god, let it be over. -_-