F**K CANCER

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alucard77, Aug 2, 2018.

1. MetalicGrunt

MetalicGrunt Rust Proof Commando

News Credits:

Shit, almost sounds like Hydrazine ( Toxic Rocket Fuel ) seeped into the water table. Best of luck.

2. kazukun

kazukun Well-Known Member

As a survivor (had it when I was 16), yes.

3. AgentAlabama113

AgentAlabama113 Wily Old Buzzard

So sorry to hear about your situation. I hope that things turn out as best they can.

I agree, of course. Lost my grandpa when I was six to lung, heart, and some other kind I don't remember (I was six after all). What hurts the most is that everyone say I look and act like him, but I never got to know him as much as I wanted. All I have are a couple of memories, some pictures, and some stories. One of my best friends has fought and beaten back lung cancer 3 times now. My stepgrandmother is also having to deal with lung cancer after decades of second hand smoke from my stepgrandfather, who would smoke in the house. A stepcousin was diagnosed at 2, fucking 2, and passed away a year later. So yeah, I'm good with cancer being wiped from existence.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  4. KnightSaberAmi

KnightSaberAmi Nyan Nyan

Dude, my pasty white, paler than Casper Irish ass can no longer suntan b/c Dad had the precursor marks and my Mum had Squamous Cell Carcinoma. So that's out. Yes my Irish Calves are blinding. Deal Bitches.

Dad also had bladder cancer. Yeah you start pissing blood clots? Cancer.

Honey hyperthyroid. I classify it as cancer because the only way to get rid of it is Radio Iodine 33.

Suzy, had her since the 7th grade? Something something sarcoma something its really shitty bad 80% of the colon involved cancer...My Squirtville had colon cancer. Cats get that too and I never knew.

Trinkies hyperthroid received radiocat treatment and the kidneys tanked. F-ing cancer.

Mum quit smoking after 45 years. 2 years later a cat scan incidental finding then biopsied: Something something carcinoma this way comes you have cancer in the lung fuck off.....you have cancer.

My best friend lost her Mum in a fire as a babe shielding her, burned over a significant portion of her body. Stage 4. Breast Cancer. Praise God its gone but still finishing up with the radiation.

Me? Mammogram age 41. We found something. I was cool up until after the biopsy and then I was absolutely livid. How dare my body turn on me. In my case it was an adenoma so it has to be watched.

Man I am right there with you Cancer can kiss my ass.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  5. DrGrim

DrGrim OBEY

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    My cat is struggling with cancer right now. He's not going to make it past the end of this week. He has a tumor in his nose blocking his nasal passageways so every breath is a struggle. We took him to the vet Thursday for X-Rays and to have culture samples taken. The vet is supposed to call back in the next couple days to tell us what the samples say, even though we are already 99.9% of what it is, and at that point we will discuss next steps (euthanasia).

• Like Like x 1
  6. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I am very sorry for the struggles that you are going through. I will keep you and your family in my prayers

This is a little different for most who are going or went through cancer, but I had a supervisor wishing me that I would get cancer about 10 years ago.

I try not to think about it too often, reason being because these thoughts can consume you.

7. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Arguably the single greatest contributor to Dunning Kruger is a conversation with your average veterinarian. "Oh it could be this or that or possibly the other thing and they'll recover eventually maybe or die lol idunno that'll be $2987.81 cash or 24.99% APR financing (if approved) plz." You may as well consult an ouija board or magic 8-ball. They may as well top it off with "oh well it's just cat/dog anyway amirite" while they're at it. Absolutely no concept of how important pets are to some people except when it's time to calculate a bill, putting you in that terrible position of asking yourself "is my best friend's life worth this if it doesn't work?" and no matter what answer you choose you never really get over it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  8. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    As someone who lost his 4 yr old niece to brain cancer (just came out of nowhere), yea, FUCK cancer.

• Like Like x 1
  9. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Survivor myself, definitely onboard the F train.

• Like Like x 2
  10. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have two family relatives that died from Cancer. My uncle (lungs) and aunt (pancreas/stomach).
    Now my cousin (son of my deceased uncle mentioned above), is battling Stage 4 Lung Cancer.
    My cousin never had a history of smoking and living a clean and healthy lifestyle.
    He's a basketball junkie.

He discovered his sick and it's already stage 4.
    It's truly a Backstabbing Disease.

Sometimes, I wonder why modern science is unable to eliminate this disease.
    They managed to crack AIDS. But Cancer?
    As much as possible I don't wanna believe the Conspiracy Theories between Cancer and Big Pharma Companies. But how many years has been already since it's first discovery and they didn't manage to find a cure that eliminates Chemotherapy.
    How many scientists are needed to finally crack Cancer and make a Vaccine against it.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Saberblade

Saberblade Well-Known Member

I agree f***k cancer!!!!

I lost my grandfather who was like a second father to me from Pancreatic Cancer back in 2009. He was fighting for 7 months, the doctor gave him 9 months to live. At the same time he was diagnosed with cancer, me and my mom we sold our house, and she went to stay at my sisters and me at my grandparents, till our new house was being built. My grandfather insisted I should stay with them, knowing there's a male presence. We had a meeting with the cardiologist, and he told us that the operations won't take place, cause the cancer has spread and it's too risky for his age 77 years old at the time. My mother told me not to tell my grandparents nothing, I just pretend that everything is ok and that operation will take place. She told that yes it will be hard and just lie to them. How do you think I felt that night when I went back home, and my grandparents we're looking forward to the operation and they were all smiling and I had to agree with, but deep down me I was hurting that i had look at them and hold a lie.

12. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Who're you calling a geek?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Lost a lot of family members to it, so yes, F*CK CANCER!

13. Mako Crab

Mako Crab Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lost my step dad to it several years back. It sucks for everyone all around.

Hope it goes better for everyone here fighting it or has someone that is.

14. Incepticon

Incepticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lost my dad to it a couple of years ago and my aunt to it a few months ago, so +1 from me to the sentiment.

Be strong - that's unfortunately all you can do.

15. edgs2099

edgs2099 Optimistically realistic. Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    3 of 4 Grandparents had it, 1 died from it. Keep pushing.

16. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is this what you are referring to?
    Florida health agency collecting data on Patrick Air Force Base cancers
    Florida health agency collecting data on Patrick Air Force Base cancers

17. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Wow, sorry to hear man. Praying, is that allowed, for you.

• Like Like x 1
  18. mandiprime97

mandiprime97 Junkion

News Credits:
    Right with ya on that one. I beat cancer 3 times now and I'm only 30, and there's always the possibility that it could come back. I've also had friends and family who have either struggled with cancer and beat it, or died from it. F*CK cancer. I hope things get better for you soon.

• Like Like x 1