Fan Art: experienced in Sketch-UP?, need second eyes

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by cl0ckwerk, May 18, 2014.

1. cl0ckwerk

cl0ckwerk Member

Ebay:
    Hello all, So I am rendering out a full Pharma Figure to print as soon as I get my 3-d printer. This is my first full figure, and would love if someone with some experience doing a full figure, or with sketch-up to give some feedback on this thing. I would appreciate it.

2. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

What are you worried about exactly? Your sketchup model not being able to print, or something else? Because if I had my own printer I'd just try and print it and learn from there. I've found that there are lots of details or features that I would slave over only to find out that they are so small or are under the tolerances of the machine I'm printing on that they don't even come out. I could have saved many many hours of design time if I had just not worried about the small stuff, and fine tuned it after the fact. It doesn't have to be perfect the first time, and that's the beauty of 3D printers, you can tinker.

So wanna post a picture of what you have? I'd love to see me some more pharma, I've been digging the comic series.

Randy!