Customs: evil perceptor

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by ultra lynx, May 17, 2008.

1. ultra lynx

ultra lynx Active Member

im going to try my first attempt at kitbashing my g1 perceptor into a decipticon scienist. any tips on how to prep for repainting?

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    hit up the tutorials section, all your Qs are answered in there. Are you going to paint it up like the eHobby Black one?

3. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    lol I did one about 6 years ago never finished him but he's about 80% complete, it was for a comishion that someone backed out on as I was almost done. even had a calculator too lol...

He would have been called Deciever I think at the time but im sure he would need a better name.

I painted mine in Purple (Main color) with Black acents slapped con symbols on him I just had to finish the left leg and do the tread details.

When you take him apart becareful with the scope tabs on the neck they will snap off if you pull to hard to take it off.
    if you have to take off the arms to paint the inner shoulders be wary of a launching spring from the shoulder mount.

If i get the chance to later today I'll snap a pic and post it if you want to see it.

4. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    well, don't know about him, but I'D love to see that!

5. ultra lynx

ultra lynx Active Member

i dont really know what color im doing yet thanks redline i always enjoy your stuff and mr m yes id like to see the pics

6. JOHNDILLINGA

JOHNDILLINGA This Space For Rent!

News Credits:
    ok I'll dig out the digi cam and take a few today.