everything has to go i need a new car sale.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by bumblebeeprime, Feb 13, 2008.

1. PrimulArchangel

PrimulArchangel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If anyone used a Postal Money Order to pay this guy with , you can fil theft and mail praud charges against him.. Mail fraud is a federal crime and has some serious charges.. The one part i was told about for postal money order was a $10,000 fine and Jail time.. That would be a major kick in the nuts for this scammer.. I wouldnt go easy on guys like this at all, they are theifs and should be treated as such.. So Any of you that may have paid with a postal money order or through the mail, look into this and file the charges against him..

Mail fraud refers to any scheme which attempts to unlawfully obtain money or valuables in which the postal system is used at any point in the commission of a criminal offense. Mail fraud is a legal concept in the United States Code which can provide for increased penalty of any criminally fraudulent activity if it is determined that the activity involved used the United States Postal Service.

Non-delivery or misrepresentation of mail-order merchandise
    This scheme exists in various forms; order an item, make payment, receive nothing is the simplest form of mail fraud. Other variants include misleading descriptions (advertisement says an expensive camera is available by mail-order, when the item arrives it turns out to be a toy camera), deliberate sale of defective merchandise or even stolen merchandise. High-ticket items such as computer hardware are particularly tempting targets for scam artists.

Here is some more info on Mail Fraud http://www.casewatch.org/usps/postallaws.shtml

Hope you guys can either get your cash back or the figures you wanted .

-Curt

2. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Paypal decided in my favor today, but was unable to recover any funds. Anyone else have any luck?

3. Tom-K

Tom-K Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    same as me, got like 9 cents back!

4. GrandMaXimus

GrandMaXimus Party in my tummy!!! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Make that 3x for apeface and doublecross. I have had really good results buying from here and this is the first time it happened. I'm gona get in touch with paypal now. This sux arse!!:banghead: 

5. Bayron Prime

Bayron Prime Active Member

Also got back an email in my favor from pay pal and this a@$hole just stole all of our money, this mofo must be stopped!!!!! we just gave a bunch of money to this guy, surely there must be something we can do about it!!!!! Can we call the police anyone we need to unite even though we might be all over the country we must somehow get our money back somehow!!!!!!!!!

6. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    Please, if someone can provide me Keith mailing address that would be great.

7. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Paypal should be able to provide you with his account info , name and number and address and such if you tell them you are going to press theft charges against him. They should give you all his info. Email paypal and ask them about it , they will give you all the help they can.
    And as i said above , anyone that sent him payment through the mail can file mail fraud charges against him. Slap him with a 10 grand fine and jail time , see how he likes being screwed.

Hope you guys get this kid and give him what he deserves.

8. hoots

hoots Well-Known Member

This sucks fo your all!!! For some reason my sniffer went off in the PMS with this guy asking about his astrotrain. I asked him why his ebay account that he had posted (i think he removed it) was suspended and gave me some line about it being his girlfriends acount. I then asked if he had any other feedback and if not if he would ship first before i Paypal'ed him.

He basically replied he didnt want to deal with me if i didnt want to trust him and that was the last i heard from him.

Although at some poine he said i could local pickup in philly since im only an hour away. Something was just always off to me with the PM's so i passed.

Sorry for all your losses.

9. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey guys .. I checked out this guys photobucket account and then did a search for the name he uses on there. and i came up with some info that could help you all out :) .

His name is Keith Szczesniak Check the phone books, he dont have a common last name so shouldn't be too hard to find him.

Email is [email protected]

Here is his yahoo bio http://profiles.yahoo.com/keithsmopar1974

Im sure this will help out in tracking this lowlife down. Just in case he reads this and tries to edit his info quick i took a screen capture. This is already public info since its his yahoo bio..

Good luck guys if getting your money back .

[​IMG]

10. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

I think Zap mentioned having his phone number, but I never got around to calling Him to get it.

If he does we can all call this bastard around the clock and harass him.

Some of you mentioned paying via money order. what address did you mail it off to?

We need to make a seperate thread, where someone keeps a list of what you paid this guy for, so we can see how much $$ he made off with total. At this point its not about the $$, i'm just pissed off that people do shit like this and think they can get away with it. This guy is in the U.S so he's gotta pay somehow.

11. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    i would bet money that this guy is long gone

12. ROCK_LEE

ROCK_LEE Well-Known Member

13. PrimulArchangel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I doubt it . In order to get a paypal account to receive money you MUST supply an active bank account, then paypal makes 3 deposits into the account over a few days. Then you tell paypal the amount of each of there deposits and on what date it was made on.. This is to proove the account is yours and then its activated.. The account may be empty but all his info is there and paypal will provide anyone his personal info to anyone he stole money from..

If he stole from me and i got his info from paypal , id go right to his home with the police. Id like to see his face when all these guys press theft charges on this guy..

14. Grendel1979

Grendel1979 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Paypal wasn't much help in getting his address:

Dear x, Thanks for writing to PayPal's Customer Support. I realize that this situation can be frustrating, and appreciate the opportunity to help youresolve this issue. PayPal is committed to maintaining the privacy of its members. For this reason, we have a very strict Privacy Policy. To view our Privacy Policy click https://www.paypal.com/privacy or copy and paste the entire link into the address bar. If you have further questions, please contact Customer Service by clicking the "Contact Us" link. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this matter, and wish you continued success on PayPal. Sincerely,Gabriel PayPal Resolution ServicesPayPal, an eBay Company

I replied back asking where in the privacy policy it explicitly states they will not give the address since they readily give it out to the seller.

The name on the paypal account is marie szczesniak. Probably his mommy.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  15. fortress max

fortress max Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    bumbeeprime is.
    marie szczesniak
    17 defoe cir
    nework,de 19702

16. hoots

hoots Well-Known Member

Do a white pages search with szczesnial in PA and you will find a couple of matches that are probably his parents.

Remember, he told me he lived in Philly and I could local pickup but he never gave an address.

17. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Moderator

News Credits:
    He told me he was moving to Mass. I had wanted to do a local pickup too.

18. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
  19. fortress max

fortress max Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    some one needs to leave a message on myspace to find out if this is the same person

20. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    If it was him; do you really think he would admit to it?...