Ever been so angry at work you want to smash something!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Red leader, May 15, 2008.

1. Sixshot

Sixshot Jeff Goldbluman Group

News Credits:
    Yes, as a teacher. That is not good. I had to repress myself from punching the shit out of the white board the other day.

2. Belgrath

Belgrath Boom! Nutshot!

Never had, never will. Or smash something for that matter.

3. bandron

bandron seeker jets' nightmare

Ebay:
    Prowl, if I'm ever in 'bama I promise not to do anything. :)  Yeah I have a bad temper problem but I never take it out (physically) on people. My stuff however is a different story, I have many "oh that was brilliant" moments that I wish I did not have. Worst I ever did was put my hand through a cinder block wall at school, but that was to keep from hitting the bully that was threating a smaller kid and it was the wall or him. He did get the message but I got 3 days OSS. I couldn't close my hand for a week, still felt good helping the kid though.

4. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    Nah I'm just joking around I'm really a nice guy.:sly2: 

5. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler

News Credits:
    Actually, I got really angry at my boss just last week because she basically accused me of lying about how much work I did that day. Her numbers didn't match up with mine. We come to find out the next day that her numbers were, in fact, wrong. No shock to me since I knew perfectly well how much work I had done. I didn't even get an apology, but then again I wasn't really expecting one. My boss has a very hard time admitting when she's wrong and if you suggest otherwise, she accuses you of being insubordinate. Oh, well. I gotta pay the bills.