European based online stores?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grimtnt, Apr 13, 2020.

1. grimtnt

grimtnt Paradox

Hi all,
    Was just wondering what online retailers for transformers that are based in Europe, or at least can distribute in Europe without having excessive postage and import costs.
    Something equivalent to bbts or tfsource in terms of catalog size would be great of possible.
    Additionally, do any of them sell older figures, I don't mind if they are unboxed or second hand.

2. Pixelmaster

Pixelmaster >implying toys are good

News Credits:
    I've used Kapow during my brief time in the UK. They're great, professional and fast. No older figures though.

3. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    TF Robots has a huge catalog and sells Gundam, Marvel and other figures.
    Gerrutcamaro regularly gets second-hand G1, BW, RID, UT, chug, MP, third party and everything in between in stock for often nice prices.
    Both are in the Netherlands.

Actionfiguren24 is a German webshop selling miscellaneous nerdy stuff and stock most chug and MP stuff with a good selection of 3p among them. They have free shipping if you buy for more than 200 euros.

Other than that Show Z, TF Safari, and TF Direct have always been great China-based webshops who have free shipping and under-declare value. They have excellent customer service and TF Safari and Show Z have a great selection.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Prime Noble

Prime Noble Well-Known Member

You could try Dublin City Comics and Collectables. They sell new and old figures. Transformers, Gi Joe and Star Wars among others.

I've dealt with them for the last 12 years. They're good lads.