Errors, jokes, references & hard to spot things in AOE

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shockwavers, May 21, 2014.

1. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Huh. Weird that they had a correct CG model for the rims yet used the old ones there.

2. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

Question about Bee. When he says through his radio, "I'm barely touching it" and "This child's about to kick your ass", are those actual clips from real sources or are they made to sound like actual clips. The reason I ask is because I thought one of those two voices would actually be perfect for Bee's real voice (not too mature, not too young).

3. jametron

jametron Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE! Taste Kittens…

News Credits:
    Quoted for intelligence in humor! :lol 

OK, so I know full well that consistency isn't always something that prevails in these films... But usually it's minor. In this example it seems MAJOR. At the end of DOTM, Optimus thrusts his energon weapon into Megatrons head, nearly cleaving it in two, then ripping it off of his body. Yet in AOE, we see this...
    [​IMG]

Seriously, NO ONE involved in the production of this film saw DOTM? No one dared speak up and say that the severed head in the KSI scenes needed to be torn open from chin to forehead? What gives?

4. Mister Guy

Mister Guy Well-Known Member

There you go:
    [​IMG]

Things to look:

- When Cemetery Wind retrieves the Seed, all the scenes of Lockdown are flipped, you can see his scar in the other side of his face... only in the last part "Farewell, Earth" he has the scar where it should be.

- During the final battle, Optimus looses his sword when Lockdown shoots at his hand just as he is about to hit Lockdown with it.

- Exasperated by Cade shooting at him, Lockdown uses the honorable technique of throwing dirt at your enemy face.

Attached Files:

5. SunSwipe5

thank you!!!!! :d

6. SunSwipe5

7. zark225

zark225 Talon Productions on YouTube

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Anyone else notice that Prime still has a few small details form his previous form? Like his AOE form has the round blue pieces on the shoulders that are the similar (but more layered) as the previous design except they were red then. Then the red and blue pieces beside the round blue ones on the AOE design are similar or the same as the blue pieces on the silver shoulder parts on the previous design. He also has the same round blue piece surrounded by gold in the elbows as the previous design.

May sound confusing how I worded it, but they are there. Check the flickr pics of Western Star Prime by Optimus Jet (especially the pic where he is explaining the Seed with Hound behind him) to see what I mean. Again, not sure if its been brought up before, but kind of interesting detail.

8. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    The head annoyed the heck out of me. Why use a prop? Is it really that hard to make a CGI Megatron head for like two scenes? They didn't use a prop for Sentinel so why Megatron? I can't stand the use of the props in these movies because they look so fake (Bee in TF1, Frenzy, Brains in TF3, etc.).

9. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    RedGoblin said he saw a constructicon like KSI bot during the final battle, anyone has a screen cap of that.?

10. Chris James

Chris James Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That prop head looked like crap. I wanted to see something more like the concept art for Megatron's head.

[​IMG]

11. Shockwavers

Shockwavers Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):

12. Ultrawave

Ultrawave Hey look, I have a title

News Credits:
    For all we know though, maybe as a part of NEST the Autobots had to have ID shots taken like humans did. These were probably used in files and such, so it makes sense that Ironhide's image is a full frontal of his face. Bumblebee maybe wasn't ready when his photo was taken, which is why he looks less serious and at a different angle than Ironhide or Que.

The Decepticon cards though would probably be scans that the Autobots would upload into human computer systems for reference in case someone spotted one.

I know its just making excuses/headcanon for them using promotional renders from ROTF and concept images from other movies, but I think it works nicely anyway. I mean, we barely saw much of them to complain about anyway.

I can't really confirm since I haven't ever seen the doors of the new Camaro or the ... '76? but I think before he upgraded he still had the doors from DOTM.

He also has the split spoiler as his secondary 'wings' underneath the doors on his back too like DOTM, despite his new-old Camaro not having a spoiler in that style.

13. Bumble-beePrime

Bumble-beePrime Best Toronto Fighter, not

News Credits:
    I think he was referring to the orange Junkheap.

14. meinefliege4711

meinefliege4711 myfly4711

News Credits:
    Kind of weird: The fake CG stuff looks real and the real stuff looks fake! :lol 
    But when did they use a prop for Brains in TF3?!?
    BTW the one TF prop I really like is Megatron's frozen legs in TF1! I never thought they were real untill I heard about it.
    [​IMG]

15. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Ahh okay.
    It didn't bother me, and actually I think Megatrons head looked pretty good for a prop.

The money saved there was a good idea.

16. CKPRIME

CKPRIME Banned

News Credits:
    "This child is about to..." Is actually from Dr. McCoy in Star Trek The Motion Picture.

17. Shockwavers

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Hhhmmm... let me see:

Galvatron has:
    - curved horns
    - hooves
    - no soul
    - no fear

So does that make Galvatron something like robot Satan?

18. Shockwavers

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    And Hound looks like robot Santa Claus, and Grimlock has curved horns like... like a reindeer

I would almost think AOE was an unfinished movie project called "Robot Santa Claus vs Robot Satan" turned into an Transformers movie by Michael Bay

19. zark225

zark225 Talon Productions on YouTube

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Makes a lot of sense to me, but I always saw The Fallen as that more so. But I like that angle for Galvatron.

20. Hoptimus

Hoptimus How I roll.

News Credits:
    Holy crap, you guys are brilliant! To quote Bruce Brazos, "Freaking. Awesome."