Errors, jokes, references & hard to spot things in AOE

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Shockwavers, May 21, 2014.

1. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]
    Gonna go see it again on friday to see if I can answer that.

2. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    There's a thread called Errors, Jokes, and Hard Things To Spot In AOE or something like that. ;) 

3. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    I've seen enough "plot hole" threads to know that this will end with people listing every grievance they ever had as a "plot hole."

But hell, new day, new thread. We can hope.

---------------------

My assumption after watching the movie was that trans scanning can fix minor and cosmetic injuries, but can't fix major injuries or missing parts. Like, Ratchet couldn't use a trans scan to gain his leg back. Bee couldn't use it to repair a heavily damaged voice box. Optimus needed Cade to put the weapons tech back in.

That was, at least, how I understood it.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
  4. endless_abyss

endless_abyss Decepticon Knight

There are NO plotholes. You are a liar and a terrorist.

5. Trinytron

Trinytron Member

This made my day hahahahaha

6. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    The only explanation I can think of that they know what the Seeds are for. But still as they are apparently introduced via the 'creators' and no-one knows who they are it create something of a plothole.

I've seen it twice now and can't find an answer.

I have answered the flying Prime issue, it appears it comes through wielding the new sword as his forearms transform to take a Knight style and I suspect more of his body is upgraded too.

7. ThisGuy

ThisGuy True Leader

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ya I totally agree, and he uses his new rocket boots to eject himself of off Grimlock when they first get into the city battle too. So its not like he just magically had them at the end.

8. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

i am not going to nitpick a movie, where the lead character's name is cade yeager. a beer pun.

9. brawn1228

brawn1228 Well-Known Member

Biggest hole for me was how Shane's Rally car was introduced as a Transformer, and then they just ditch that idea after it's been established.

10. Huffington

Huffington Banned

Transformium....

hahahahaha

11. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    I hated how Hong Kong was not accurately represented but the production seems to think that the very people located where they held the premiere at won't notice. Come on!

12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Galvatron isn't alive. He's a carbon copy of Megatron's memories. He's just data in a shell. He can think like Megatron and act like Megatron, but it's not Megatron.

13. Anthony _aggro

Anthony _aggro Platypus prime

Ebay:
    When Prime first goes out to the desert with his Calling all Autobots" anouncement that he was back, it shows Drift, Crosshairs and Bumblebee, all driving together on the road, but when Optimus arrives, they are spread out and in various spots where they could not have been all together like that yet. The same scnene is used later when they head out to KSI.

14. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    How did Optimus find out about the seed? And when you think about it there is no reason for the autobots to be in this at all. Optimus escapes and meets up with the Autobots. Why do they break into KSI again? Because Cade wants to know something?

15. Deathpool

Deathpool EREDEAN WINCHAEGER

News Credits:
    Also what happened to Crosshairs after he jumped off the drone ship? He just magically reappeared with Optimus, Hound and Drift, but in reality he would've landed on the ground, been separated from everyone else and we'd probably never see him again.

16. OptimusJet

OptimusJet One with the Matrix

News Credits:
    Why do they break into KSI again? Because Cade wants to know something?

Prime says "Autobots.. Lockdown is hunting us and the Humans are helping. We need to know why." Cade then says "I don't know why, but I might have an idea on who" They knew KSI was involved because Cade took one of the KSI Mini Drones at his farm and it had the footage of Ratchet being killed.

How did Optimus find out about the seed?

Brains told him about Megatron/Galvatrons plan to get the seed and detonate it in the biggest city so he could build a new army with it. The Autobots were about to leave but decided to get the seed before Galvatron gets it. Unless you are talking about how did he know about the seeds origin, If so.. who knows! just another mystery added to the Live Action films lol.

17. OptimusJet

OptimusJet One with the Matrix

News Credits:
    Yeah that bugged me too. and also how Bee, Drift, Hound and Crosshairs were missing during the Galvatron/Prime/Lockdown scene lol. Poor Prime always left to fight on his own haha

18. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Not true. When he gains full sentience in China he also liberates the drones and gives them independence too. This suggests a life giving ability, to give life you must have life hence Galvatron has found a way to function without a traditional spark.

19. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably got his para-glide caught on something... or his trench coat. ;)  :lol  j/k

wait, didn't he end up with Optimus and Drift where the Dinobots were? I know Bee and Hound were with the humans fighting the transformium.

jD001

20. Psychoshi

Psychoshi Grammaton Cleric

When KSI visited Cade's barn to look for Optimus, why don't they have a 'transformer-finder' radar thingy, that the humans had in the previous films?

Reason: so Prime could bust out of the ground to save Tess in dramatic fashion