Episode 52 "Darkest Hour" Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not really, he still had the Forge of Solus Prime that NEED the Prime hand, and as far as he knows he still has it. I don't think Megatron even found out he lost the Force.

2. Jochimus

Jochimus Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!

Except doesn't he have the sword in BOTH hands as he brings it down?

EDIT: Yeah, I just watched that scene again, he's got the Star Saber in both hands.

I keep thinking he just chopped through the console that operates the bridge in order to increase the damage to it such as to make it unsalvageable, and by extension untraceable as to where exactly each Autobot went. Either that, or it's gonna be another continuity gaffe if Optimus shows up in the next ep missing an arm (provided they don't "fix" it before the season premiere).

3. soundwave142

soundwave142 Decepticon over-seer

News Credits:
    makes since if he survived the initial explosion then cut off his arm. he'll be perfectly fine armless

4. jep316

jep316 Member

Well we learn one thing,when Megatron and Starscream work together their a deadly combo.

I really like how Scream ordered Knockout to help Megs because it seem honest maybe Megs saving Scream from Dreadwing has made him really loyal to Megatron atleast for now.

5. Scaleface

Scaleface Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not to sound dense, but why not re-attach the arm, or go get the OTHER arm from the dead Prime?

6. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Volcanicus Torso

News Credits:
    Somewhere Wearing The Dinobots As Gloves & Boots
    I'm trying to have an honest discussion here and I AM NOT trying to start a war in this thread but, it seems to me like there's some who are expecting too much of characters on a children's show.

It's possible that they dumb the characters and storylines down a bit so that children can undertand and relate to it.

7. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    There was so much going on, I doubt the Decepticons had the time or desire to perform surgery at that moment.

And who knows, they could've been miles away from the tomb of the primes.

8. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    The simple answer would be to go back and re-watch the episodes where Megatron had the dark star saber and see if he only holds it with the prime arm.

9. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

Well, as it was the season finale, I decided to watch the episode. It was pretty much predictable. Optimus destroyed the Omega Lock then the Cons destroyed the Bots' base.

This episode shows a big reason why I shall not watch Beast Hunters. The Decepticons may have had a huge victory but all I could think about is how the episode somehow made the bulk of their forces suck more than ever. Fowler just slaughtered them!!!

At least Starscream finally kicked some ass. But then again, what can't shoot down the Jackhammer? Megatron continued to be an idiot with as he attempted to Cyberform Earth which probably would have revived Unicron.

In the end, while the Decepticons' epic victory sort of made up for Cybertron remaining dead, I just can't watch a show with Decepticons that piss weak. Before, Prime's Decepticons fought RID's Predacons for the second worse incarnation of Megatron's faction. Now they easily are worse and are by far the worst cartoon incarnation of them. They just get slaughtered worse each week.

10. soundwaverulls

Well, as it was the season finale, I decided to watch the episode. It was pretty much predictable. Optimus destroyed the Omega Lock then the Cons destroyed the Bots' base.

This episode shows a big reason why I shall not watch Beast Hunters. The Decepticons may have had a huge victory but all I could think about is how the episode somehow made the bulk of their forces suck more than ever. Fowler just slaughtered them!!!

At least Starscream finally kicked some ass. But then again, what can't shoot down the Jackhammer? Megatron continued to be an idiot with as he attempted to Cyberform Earth which probably would have revived Unicron.

In the end, while the Decepticons' epic victory sort of made up for Cybertron remaining dead, I just can't watch a show with Decepticons that piss weak. Before, Prime's Decepticons fought RID's Predacons for the second worse incarnation of Megatron's faction. Now they easily are worse and are by far the worst cartoon incarnation of them. They just get slaughtered worse each week.

11. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    Optimus. Shit... :( 

12. Starscream600

Starscream600 Certified Virtual Pilot

This is probably gonna end like ROTF. Optimus dies and gets revived again. He can't die. He NEVER dies.

13. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I was honestly a little dissapointed with the episode. I was really hoping Megatron ruling Cybertron would happen. I was also honestly expecting Ratchet to betray the Autobots for a moment. It will be interesting to see what happens in season 3 but as of right now, the season 2 ending wasn't all that great.

14. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Except in Prime once a character's dead they STAY dead. so that means it's either he survived or really dead.

15. Hypershock

Hypershock Well-Known Member

You know what i would love? Maybe they have another 'get optimus back' arc, and Smokescreen witnesses his death, but Prime does not want to be revived, as it will be better otherwise, so he makes Smokescreen leader or gives him the Matrix or something. something where Optimus is willing to stay dead would be a nice change of pace

16. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You would look a lot less silly when you eventually show up talking about Beast Hunters with new bad excuses for doing so if you didn't post every week about how you gave up on the show just to keep watching.

Just sayin'. It would look A LOT less silly.

17. megapork

megapork Cheese

Im hoping for kind of a All hail Megatron type storyline. I just hope they dont fuck it up luck they did with parts of season 2.

18. soundwaverulls

But I have. I've only watched two episodes since Human Factor. Patch because it ended my favorite character's story arc and this one because it's the season finale.

19. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Then why are you still here.

20. hellrasinbrasin

hellrasinbrasin Well-Known Member

I think I have an idea about how The Predacons come into being now if Optimus is found in stasis lock by Megatron then it stands to reason that Megatron uses the power of The Matrix of Leadership in his creation of The Predacons.