Episode 20 - Partners - Discussion is GO!

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, Jul 23, 2011.

1. ninerjack

ninerjack Active Member

Airachnid continues to bring the creepy with her crawling on the ceiling of the Harbinger.

Starscream is certainly a duplicitous son of a gun. I'm glad that he didn't ally with the Autobots, and I'm glad they were skeptical of his intentions. I'm eager to see what's going to happen now that he is a "servant to no one."

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    Just found it on some guy named Soreepeong's channel.
    Soreepeong's Channel

3. Team Prime

Team Prime Gosh, idiots...

LOL... no he dont.... it was a joke there.

4. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Rest in Peace, Captain Cullen. :( 

5. Team Prime

little to late there.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yet another great episode from TFP, and yet another great episode for Starscream. He's slowly becoming my favorite character of this show. Was nice to see him finally learning to keep his mouth shut around Megatron's followers. I'm actually kinda curious what Megatron's reaction would be to Soundwave showing him Starscream's little speech.

Was nice to see Airachnid interacting with her fellow con's. Especially her getting bitched out by Megatron there at the end. She's a good fighter, but I love how Bumblebee was able to fake her out there. Him shooting the staff like that seemed stupid at the time (thought he had destroyed it). Was interesting to see him come across Arcee and Starscream. The look on his face sort of made me think that Arcee is like an older sister to him (been getting that vibe from the two of them this entire time).

Even though he didn't end-up siding with the Autobots, I still think that Starscream is this show's "Dinobot-like" character that was mentioned at Botcon. Will wait and see, but it wouldn't surprise me at all if he tries to start-up his own faction. Hey, maybe Starscream can contact his old Seeker buddies, or he could be the one to introduce combiner tech to this continuity.

Can't wait for the next episode. It's just too bad we don't know when it's going to air yet.

Edit: Oh, almost forgot to mention. Dedicating the episode to Peter Cullen's brother was a really nice touch.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    FInished episode. I'd like to say it was perfect but sadly the animation in this episode was kinda iffy, which kind of bothered me because TF Prime's animation is usually beautifully done but OH WELL can't win them all.

I liked how nobody bought Starscream's bs and how they didn't forget Cliffjumper's death (something gotta sell those toys y'know!), also liking how Airachnid was trying to get Megatron's high opinion, it was certainly one of the strongest episodes and I guess it fulfills the theory that Airachnid equals good episode.

Loved The Fallen's namedrop too, heck, that spear instantly made me think of him!

8. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Total Randomness Personified

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    It's like at first Starscream excepts his role as second-in-command, but than due to some circumstances with Airarchnid and with the Autobots he become a rogue at the end. Not bad of an episode.

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Tarnished Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Yeah, that was pretty much the only thing that took me out of this episode. Just looked really fucking weird.

10. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    grrrr! u tuk mai husbandu!

[​IMG]

11. Mechafire

Mechafire Tarnished Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    That face is gonna give me nightmares.

12. Team Prime

ROTFL
    ah that was funny!!!

13. ninerjack

ninerjack Active Member

I don't believe that Starscream was being genuine when he was talking to Soundwave. I think his intention was for Soundwave to relay this speech to Megatron so that Megs would think SS was being "contrite." Starscream has been scheming for a while now to take back power from Megatron, and what better way to get back in Megatron's good graces than to feign remorse. This (as most Starscreams are) is one deceitful bot.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2011
  14. Ribieconvoy

Ribieconvoy It's pronounced "ribby"

News Credits:
    Yeah, I thought Arcee's teeth were bad enough when I first saw them, but now they change color from black to white when she's angry.

15. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    lol i thought those teeth were her lips

16. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm fully aware of Starscream's intentions. I'm just curious to see how Megatron reacts to it when Soundwave inevitably relays it to him.

17. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I laughed harder than I should have.

18. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Great episode, but it's really getting hard for me to suspend my disbelief that there is all this alien tech just lying around on the Earth for millions of years and no one has ever come across it. There are not that many places on the Earth where people have never been.

19. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

That episode had a major flaw that I could not stop laughing after SS's deceptive coward scene.

20. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, this feels kind of wrong.

I'm hoping by the time the autobots return to two halves of that Decepticon ship, MECH would have had stripped it to pieces.

I don't think an organization like MECH would leave the autobots unchecked. And they could be tailing them all over the world, picking up the pieces of whatever they left behind. They've proven they can sneak up to Cybertronians before.