Episode 20 - Partners - Discussion is GO!

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by Xaddion, Jul 23, 2011.

1. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Remember Starscream's description of Soundwave, the "astonishingly accurate" Soundwave. You better believe that both SW and Megs know all about Airachnid, she's being watched and when she's served whatever purpose Megs has for her, she better watch out too. :eek: 

2. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It would be interesting if airachnid would find the chard which starscream hid.

3. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    No, but I was wondering when he planned to use the rockets still affixed to his forearms, however—I felt like I was a kid again watching ARAH (G.I. Joe) with characters in some brig with grenades, knives, pistols and what not at a character’s disposal, but the character of course was oblivious to his/her very present and powerful aides.

I wish the animators would remove visible weapons from prisoners or at the very least if writers added a line or too explaining that the cuffs prevent one from using said weapons, though removing them would be much better, as not being able to active a weapon at will doesn't mean one can find a way to use it to his/her advantage.

4. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

It's funny that the animators went to all the trouble of pinning Starscream's wings back and cuffing them, but left the missiles on. I would blame the difficulties of CG models, but they've done way more complex things than popping a couple of cylinders off someone's arms.

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    He is in the bistro. He's in the bamboo. He's in the balustrades.

As soon as I read that last part of your post and then I imagined that scene in DotM. I killed myself laughing. :lol 

6. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Terrorcon King

Pretty much. I figure he's got part of himself plugged into the Nemesis at all times just to hear every. Single. Conversation.

7. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Damn, we need an episode about Soundwave. The guy is the most efficient individual in the whole Decepticon forces.

8. Jlogano20

Jlogano20 Speed Gunner

News Credits:
    the reason this episode was good is beacuse no humans

9. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wrong. Rock Bottom had humans and was better.

10. Deceptijohn

Deceptijohn Metallikato Master

News Credits:
    Partners blows Rock Bottom away imo. Better action, epic Starscream, no kids and Megatron making Airachnid jump when he's chewing her out.

11. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Agreed, besides, This quote alone makes Partners the best episode of the season:

"I have been a fool. Made mistakes. Monumental ones. But I have gained a clear understanding of my place in the universe. Of who I am. Starscream: aligned with no side; servant, to no one." - Starscream.

Seriously, this quote became my favorite quote of the whole Transformers franchise.

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Partners's animation was crummy really, very jumpy and weird mouth movement. It just lacked the intensity of Rock Bottom because only Arcee was really showing any emotion and even then Optimus managed to ruin every single scene with random epic speech, Starscream groveling session is lame too after a whole episode of him also doing nothing but crying just last week.

Not to mention dumb Megatron letting Starscream live for no reason and still second in command, Airachnid becoming even weaker of a villain after Predatory and Starscream suddenly becoming an idiot for the sake of letting Arcee discover he killed Cliffjumper.

Episode was just a totally disappointing follow up to Rock Bottom in my opinion (adding this my opinion here before somebody yells at me about stating opinion as fact again or something )

13. Shockwave9241

Shockwave9241 Leige Maximo

Ebay:
    Episode 20 "Partners"

From recently watching episode 20 of TF Prime I was confirmed my suspicions that Starscream would turn into a individual with no faction. This really doesn't surprise me that much because he has always been one to change sides quickly to kiss butt and not get killed. In War for Cybertron he fought to keep Dark Energon from Megatron, but when Megatron overcame all his attempts to stop him he asked Megs to teach him how to use Dark Energon like him. And through the past Starscream has always wanted to lead. Well now he can with his one man army. My suspicions are with the energon he has stored up he will find Skyquake and reactivate him to be his assassin. And maybe fix his arm. Feel free to comment. Im just going to sit back and watch how this goes.

14. Rumblebee7

Rumblebee7 Cassete Player

hes a one man wolf pack i don't see how he would ever fix skyquake if he has nothing but rocks?

15. megapork

megapork Cheese

[​IMG]
    I just wanted use this image for once in my life.

Attached Files:

16. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I'm hoping for a brave Starscream after this.

17. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm Hoping Starscream recruits some followers, maybe reprogram some Eradicons, or Skyquake somehow . . . and becomes a credible threat to the Decepticons and potential uneasy ally to the Autobots.

Also to cater totally to me, he could change his name, get a new paintjob/upgrades and get a bad ass cape!

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  18. jackDarcee

jackDarcee Arcee lover

This could be some of that "fren-emy" stuff the writers were talking about in their comic-con interview.

19. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    Agree

20. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    So far this is the ONLY Transformers Prime episode i actually enjoyed watching and was having a blast throught the episode.

The fact that I wasn't bored out of my mind and stopping it to like make a sandwich or something like I've been doing for EVERY other episode (multiple times in some episodes, hell Shadowzone I watched in a span of like 5 days because of how horrible the whole thing was) makes is so far the best eisode in the season alone.