Entertainment Earth or BBTS?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Nemesis Reformatted, Jan 15, 2021.

1. fanbase0000

fanbase0000 Well-Known Member

I actually had the exact same question that I posted a couple days ago in the entertainment earth thread. I found several He-Man and TMNT figures I wanted that BBTS were sold out of preorders but EE had them. I placed a bunch of preorders with EE totaling almost $300 for the first time. I'll see how it goes but EE has way more expensive shipping and I've heard horror stories about the long wait with deliveries with Pitney Bowes. However, as many places are sold out of the new Origins MOTU wave, I don't mind waiting as long as I get everything in.

2. THE-TRANSFORMER

THE-TRANSFORMER Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not what you're asking, however EE's shipping prices are balls.

The number of times I've loaded up a cart only to close the tab and move on to another etailer after seeing the shipping price :( 

3. RazorclawX

RazorclawX Campaign Oracle

If one place has something in stock and the other doesn't, and you still want the item, it won't hurt you to just order it and hope for the best. Neither one of them are going to be like Amazon in delivering items so unless you're expecting something like free express delivery in 2 days you will eventually get your item.

4. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I am not sure if remember Newgistics during the Mattycollector days, that is who EE uses. Well, they are now Pitney Bowes.

5. Bakarina

Bakarina Unapologetic Megatron Fangirl

Or, as is commonly called, Putrid Bowels.