Energon set value

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by flip_dude, Aug 29, 2005.

1. flip_dude

flip_dude Well-Known Member

I was thinking of selling my whole Energon collection. It consists of everysingle figure in the series minues repaints. All basics, deluxes, prime, galvatron, toys r us prime/megatron set. Unicron, and Omega Sentinnel.

I was also wondering if these would be better to let go of individually or as a set.

BC

I forgot to mention that everything is loose, but I did keep the instructions, comics, and trading cards, as well as the cardboard portion of the delux and scout figures.

2. thefrozenred

thefrozenred 4 8 15 16 23 42

Ebay:
    Well, if you decide to sell individually, send me a PM about Tow-Line and Cliffjumper. :thumb 

3. flip_dude

flip_dude Well-Known Member

Should I just go ahead and hold onto the set and waita couple years before I sell it?

4. Red X

Red X Member

I would say that u might have a little better chance of selling them seperate, fans will go after ones they want more then having to pay for a big set that may have one or two figs (or maybe a few more, who knows) that they really need. If u do choose to sell seperate, I would be interested in the Tech Spec cards and the Energon Ultra Magnus. Please email me or PM me if u choose to do so.

5. sleddogg83

sleddogg83 Check out my 4 sale post

News Credits:
    Pics, refs? LMK a price (shipped to 40213, parcel post preferred) and I'll see if we can work something out.

6. Energon_Skywarp

Energon_Skywarp Well-Known Member

I would be interested in the Galvatron if you do split the set up.

7. Golobulus

Golobulus heh heh heh

Don't sell the ones you really like

I've sold off most of my Energon toys, but I'm keeping some that probably won't get re-vamped again for a while (like shockblast, I doubt will see a G1 shockwave homage in the major Tf soon, and don't say the movie,I have a feeling he won't be in it, and if he is, then Soundwave won't be)

But don't just ditch ALL of Energon just to make room for Cybertron. Keep the toys you really like