"Endgame" Speculation (Spoilers ahoy)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by AniProwl, May 11, 2009.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    add this too that just as they fade to credits we hear : " No one summons Megatron"

2. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Oh yeah? Prove it :p 

Transformed

3. binglesbot

binglesbot Well-Known Member

Lugnut will never betray Megatron, if anything throws a spanner into the works, it's going to be Shockwave turning on Megatron, he can't be trusted at all! Then there's also Starscream to contend with.

If Sentinel dies, I hope it will be to redeem the bad things he's done. He's a good bot after all. He should be remembered as a hero of Cybertron.

4. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

and I would go :wtf:  :jawdropper:  [​IMG]

5. fuzzy_ninja

fuzzy_ninja little tin goddess

I just want to see Sentinel get his ass handed to him. Preferrably by Megatron. The return of Femmescream would also be pretty sweet too.

6. SilverDragon

SilverDragon YEAH TOAST!

News Credits:
    The Decepticons invade Cybertron, and there is a massive battle between them and the Autobots.

At the end of part 1, they find out that their show is getting cancelled, and they join together to wage war on the responsible parties.

Okay, maybe not.

I hope we get an all-out fight: every character in the series (barring those either dead or stuck somewhere) getting an appearence at least somewhere, even if it isn't a speaking part. Also, I want to see the Dinobots again, and THIS time they kick some ass.

I think this idea is awesome. It gives closure, in part, but also opens a new thread.

7. MoonRacer Prime

MoonRacer Prime Fembot fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    My predictions:
    -Optimus Magnus is wingblade prime. The hammer merges with the axe making wings.
    - Sari transforms into something. She might contain the base codes for omega? And be part of Arcee`s mind?
    - Starscream convinces lugnut to add his head to his body.
    - Fem scream is either named (Slipstream or Nightbird as others have said)
    - Arcee is very important.
    -If this is the end I hope Blackaracnia is healed.
    - Jazz replaces prowl obviously.

8. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    ^Why does axe+hammer=wings?
    I expect it to be epic. Like 'The Final Battle' was epic for Bionicle fans.

9. hockeygamer40

hockeygamer40 Autobot Hockey Player 40

News Credits:
    Possible Series Finale so let's wrap up loose ends -- or not?

Let's move ahead of the obvious. Let's talk about what will NOT be concluded, and the loose ends for a possible season 4 or future fanfic material.

I seriously doubt Blackarachnia or Waspinator will appear again. I think this will be left open for a future episode (if one is ever made).

Rattletrap may appear again in the next episode!

Sentinel will finally be removed from power, but who will keep watch on Earth if Optimus moves back to Cybertron? Rodimus Prime?

I doubt the Constructicons or the Dinobots will be given much (if any air time) since the action will be taking place on Cybertron.

Sari will most likely fulfill her mission. But it doesn't mean there is not more to go. I still wonder if she can heal Ultra Magnus?

Angry Archer, Nanosec, Professor Princess, and the rest of the SUV will most likely not appear unless cameo'd or flashbacked.

Swindle may yet appear as he may be able to fix Arcee.

I hope Blitzwing, Starscream Clone Sunstorm, and Starscream Clone Ramjet will appear (other than the SP political ad) but I'm not holding my breath either.

Lastly, we will most likely see the Well of Allsparks in some form. But how many will survive and die? Who knows!

:popcorn 

10. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lugnut will not attack Shockwave. He knows it would mess up Megatron's plans and Lugnut would not want to do that.

Well, Prowl will die and Jazz will take his place, the Allspark will return so I think that will get rid of the Constructicons, Wreck-Gar and Starscream.

Megatron will probably die in an epic final battle with Optimus Prime, I have no idea how Megatron will ever be defeated by OP but whatever.

11. caitlindevi

caitlindevi Sculpticon

News Credits:
    Nah...Lugnut is gay for Megatron

12. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I really want to see a huge battle on Cybertron. Back when Season 2 was ending, I conjured up images in my head of an uber-dramatic finale where the Decepticons would make it to Cybertron, and from there stage an invasion of Earth, and the epic battle that would result would introduce Jetfire and Jetstorm and Perceptor and Captain Fanzone would have to let the SUV out of jail to help defend the planet and... and... and.... then we got two episodes of the Autobots and Decepticons fighting in a cave a little bit. I *demand* the epic from this finale.

Likewise, I think things that we need to see are what happened to the protoforms that Lockdown stole (yeah, we as an audience pretty much know what happened, but put it in the show), and of course, we *really* need to get the final answer on the mystery of Sari. Where did she come from? They *cannot* let that dangle if this is to be the ultimate end. I would be a little surprised if they two things weren't connected, though. Protoforms and all that. Sari is bound to be a key element in the story of this two-parter, surely, as a gateway to explaining her true nature.

Sentinel needs to have something bad happen to him. The show has spent WAAY to much time building up his dickitude this season for there to not be some kind of final pay off. If this episode had been scripted to be the ultimate end, then it would probably have a final "this is what happened to everybody" sequence - if that were to happen, Bulkhead should become captain of a spacebridge repair crew, and Sentinel should be demoted to serve under him. :)  But that won't, so if someone could please, AT LEAST, just RIP THE JERK A NEW ONE.

Oh, and the female Starscream totally needs to show up! She's the one leftover character that hasn't been seen, and they've been working so hard to tie up all the loose ends, or to at least touch on them.

13. wheeljack01

wheeljack01 Happiness is a warm gun

I think we will see a reflector cameo, because he was in the lastest collector club.

14. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    The bit I can`t understand is why replace Prowl with Jazz this late in the day?

15. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits:
    Ya thats whta im tryign to figure out i really think they had the show all set for another season and to late into the animation they couldnt fix the end story thats the only thingtaht makes sense to me.. they thought thered be a season 4 and may still think so if that makes sense

16. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    I think Jazz was a hit with kids and collectors. They really did a great take on the character and I wish they had given him more time on the show. It probably was a case of IF there is/was a season 4, he would be better fit than Prowl.

17. Recall

Recall Player Select

News Credits:
    Rodimus Prime causes Prowl to get killed due to interfering.....

18. allenspidey

allenspidey Active Member

I think Sentinel is also a decepticon spy. Not sure if it's been mentioned before but I think he says things that make me think he has other intentions.

19. hockeygamer40

hockeygamer40 Autobot Hockey Player 40

News Credits:
    How about Femmescream (aka Susan) put one over on Sentinel? :deadhorse: 

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  20. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

Omega Supreme comes back to the Autobots (As Himself)

But the Constructicon's come back with 3 new members and form Devastator to fight Omega Supreme (I wish)

That would be sweet as well!