Endgame Part 2 Speculation (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by TfAnimatedfan, May 20, 2009.

1. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    wat u say!!

2. realCliffjumper

realCliffjumper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, we haven't. My guess is that it was in a crowd scene and someone missed it or it was cut for time. Or...we see it at the very end of the last episode. After all, nothing says peace like relaxing with a nice yummy Energon popsicle. :) 

Yup, yup. Like I said..."You got my hopes up, darn you!"

3. TfAnimatedfan

TfAnimatedfan Five. Dollar. Headband.

News Credits:
    Maybe its the biggest plot point of Animated.

I tend to do that to alot of people.

4. realCliffjumper

News Credits:
    It is what the Magnus Hammer turns into as part of Wingblade Prime.

God, I am so excited to find out about Sari's origin. Anyone else think that this might have more flashbacks?

Like there might be one flashback, explaining the deal with Sari.
    Or there could be multiple like last show from Sari's or Megatron's point of view, explaining where she came from.

5. TfAnimatedfan

News Credits:
    Maybe she gains some "Allspark knowlege" on where she came from by touching a fragment or something.

6. realCliffjumper

News Credits:
    That's what I was thinking. It turns out that she eats that Energon Popsicle and gains even more god-like power, remembering her life as a protoform as a result.

7. TfAnimatedfan

News Credits:
    Now I'm starting to wonder what an Energon Posicle tastes like.:p 

8. Brolga01

Brolga01 Olé

That took forever to read but Damn! that was one good story!!I think some of it might actually happen!!O.O

9. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    Prowl dies,No plots are finalized and the final episode fails.

10. realCliffjumper

News Credits:
    Electricity. And Grapes. Now I wanna grape popsicle. I wonder if I have any...

EDIT: I do. And now I am eating an "Energon Popsicle." I have never voluntarily eaten a grape popsicle. This is an historic day. Oh TFA, look what you do to me. You will be surely missed.

11. TfAnimatedfan

News Credits:
    :lol 

12. drrockso20

drrockso20 Well-Known Member

EPIC!!!!!!!:bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay :bay 

13. TfAnimatedfan

News Credits:
    That seems possible.

14. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Leaving a still functional Starscream on the moon with a helpless Lugnut and lots of Starscream spare parts will most likely be a key factor in the Decepticon’s destined defeat.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Starscream attacks both Autobots and Decepticons before moving against Cybertron himself (possibly with the female Starscream clone).

The Autobots will most likely use their earth built Space Bridge to get to Cybertron to do what they can to help with the emanate attack upon their home world. Megatron too, will most likely use the Space Bridge to regain control of the Omega Supreme clones and to stop Starscream.

The Autobots, the ones from Earth and many from Cybertron will most likely sustain heavy damage, and Megatron, being the warrior that he is will do better than most, and team Charr seeing that Cybertron is under attack will join the battle, aiding Megatron when he needs their help most.

The Autobots facing their darkest moment to date will compel Prime to use the Magnus Hammer, at which point its power transforms him into the greatness Ultra Magnus thought he’d become.

Optimus Prime and Megatron battle and Megatron loses. Prime and company make quick work of the remaining Decepticons and the Omega Supreme clones and all is well on Cybertron, well, as well can be. Omega Supreme and Arcee will have been recovered and Prowl (assuming the rumors are true) will have joined Yoki-tron.

Megatron and Starscream will have escaped. The final scene might happen as some posters have already stated: Megatron (helpless/headless) will be somewhere drifting in space blaming their defeat on Starscream, who is now whole. Female Starscream might have survived yet again, as she seems to be a survivor, though whether she’s with Megatron and Starscream at the end is anyone’s guess.

Transformed

15. Aurora Bluewolf

Aurora Bluewolf Aurora Bluewolf

16. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If there was a season 4, I would rather have Megatron win, attack and conquer Cybertron. This causes the autobots who live in Cybertron to scatter into the galaxy, and a large number of them to seek refuge on earth. Optimus Prime and his team ends up being the leaders of these refugees while Sari is torn between both sides. Humans and Autobots have to learn to live with each other though they don't like to. And through this we get to peek into Cybertronian culture through the many refugees and Cybertronian groups trying to live on earth. Here the autobots are trying to turn earth into their new Cybertron. With Sentinel making things more difficult.

Meltdown also becomes a key player as he incites hatred between the humans and Cybertronians and starts making an army of mutants or super soldiers to destroy the Cybertronians and overthrow current human authority and replace it with his own.

Then comes the potential future attacks of the Decepticons from Cybertron, which has already started expansion to become an empire.

17. Scythe

Scythe Future Foundation

News Credits:
    Prowl saves Prime's life, and dies. Blurr comes back, Prime becomes magnus or whatever.

18. Omega_Soundwave

Omega_Soundwave Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a few ideas:

Starscream rebuilds himself. His upper torso wasn't very damaged but when Megatron was destroying the clones he blew up their torsos, perhaps leaving the legs undamaged. Starscream combines his upper body with the legs of another clone and is back in action.

Prowl dies.

Optimus gets offered to be the new Magnus but turns it down.

The Allspark somehow gets put back together, without the Allspark fragments powering them, Starscream and the clones, Wreck-Gar and the Constructicons go offline (I really like Starscream and the clones though DJW hinted that the Allspark may be coming back.)

We learn about Sari's origins.

Megatron gets destroyed or captured in battle with Optimus.

After Prowl's death, Jazz permanantly stays with Optimus's crew.

Obvious stuff happens, Lugnut Supremes are destroyed and whatnot.

Arcee gets her memory back.

It is revealed that Ultra has recovered at the end of the episode and is Magnus once again. He says Sentinel Prime did a fine job but offers Optimus to be Magnus, as I said above, Optimus declines.

19. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:
    I'm betting that it will end with a "10 years later" thing. That's the only way I'll be happy. :lol 

Is there anything to say after that post? Anything at all?

IMO, threadwinning posts, right here. :D 

20. HIM666fan

HIM666fan DINOBOT

News Credits: