Encore Ratchet Review

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by jorod74, Jan 3, 2008.

1. Acteon

Acteon Overworked

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I picked up both Ironhide (who I never owned as a kid) and Ratchet purely for nostalgia reasons. I didn't play with Ratchet as much as my other toys (Bluestreak and Thundercracker were always the favourites), but I do get a wave of nostalgia remembering that time when I opened the box for the first time as a 6 or 7 year old.

Though it'll likely never happen, I'd love to see Hasbro do a limited run of these toys in the original western packaging. Until that unlikely day, I'll have to buy vintage or Encore...

On the plus side, this toy does show just how awesome the upcoming Henkei release is by comparison!

2. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    i want more photos!

3. Rhinox555

Rhinox555 ライオコンボイ

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I don't know why i waited this long to post this here but does anybody else have an issue with the static laser gun not pegging underneath the vehicle mode like the instructions say it's supposed to? Neither my Ratchet nor my Ironhide seems to want to hold that thing on there. They don't want to slide in far enough to still have the figure itself touch the ground, and the friction doesn't keep them in.