Encore 09 OMEGA SUPREME Gallery and Review

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Foster, Jun 28, 2008.

1. microclone

microclone Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    he'll be around for a while, hes being sold at discounted prices compared to his initial release, at about $80 he represents big value for $ compared to the regular sized reissues at $30-35 each.

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    ya, i knowbout the cut price, i was thinkin about getting one from BBTS-im just hoping that at that price he doesnt become out of stock

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    finally got one for $77, and WOW!!! so worth the money! i mean, he's just friggin incredible, i cant believe i almost skipped out on him! is it worth putting on the stickers? or does it take away from his AWESOMENESS?

4. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    I stickered mine as soon as I got it. I spent a couple of hours doing it; I trimmed them all carefully, and applied them with great care.
    And he looks BRILLIANT with them all on. Well worth doing. And congrats on finally getting hold of him! You got a good price there too, nice one. :) 

5. tranzfan

tranzfan Well-Known Member

I would have to agree. I finally got one from a local collector a couple days ago for $50. The box was opened, but stickers unapllied. He looks great all stickers up and I'm glad to finally have an Omega in my collection. I had a cousin who owned him when we were kids and we had a lot fun with him.

6. metroplex2005

metroplex2005 Defender of the Matrix

his face looks... hmmm.... i don´t know, strange.

i prefer the reprolabels kitbash face sticker from the upgrade set #4. this makes him more look like the cartoon omega supreme.

7. Shunwei

Shunwei Well-Known Member

I have a MIB encore Omega for sale if anyone is interested please PM me.

• Like Like x 2
  8. 84OptimusPrime

84OptimusPrime Autobot

News Credits:
    Does anyone have an Encore Omega Supreme for sale?
    please send me a note if you do- my son and I would appreciate it!

9. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    This is a feedback thread. You’ll have better luck in the Wanted items board:Wanted Items

• Like Like x 1
  10. AMAC

AMAC Well-Known Member

Sorry to bump this after so long, but my son (7) and I just bought a sealed Encore Omega Supreme at TFconLA. We transformed him carefully, and put him in walking mode for the first time today. He was working fine until my son was playing with a dragon toy that also walked and they were pushing against one another. A minute or so later it started humming and would no longer walk. I transformed him into a tank and was rolling again, so I started to transform him back into walking mode. I tested with just the tracks out and they were moving but after I had the first feet assembly, it started hummed again. I then went back into a tank, and it just hums. Light works but head and wheels don’t move. My son is really upset, and I haven’t been able to find any examples of this particular problem. Most issues are either battery corrosion or drums break during transformation which affects walking but not tank rolling. Any suggestions what the fix might me?

• Like Like x 1