Ehren Kruger needs to go now

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Starbot, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Starbot

Starbot Member

This guy can not write a script to save his life and is the reason transformers movies have plot problems. He is the writer of revenge of the fallen and dotm. He has to go. We don't need new director just a new writer. Discuss/ Opinions

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Opinion: please search the forum before posting a new thread. We have a few existing threads on this topic already.

3. bumblebees

bumblebees Autobot Rebel

Welcome to TFW and i think you are kinda right.

4. autobot slapper

autobot slapper Banned

Geezzz another post... Give me a break!

5. old autobot

old autobot Omega Supreme

I would like a movie were I do actually care about transformers, and not end up seeing them as not talking props who faint between movies to sell more toys.

Think about the box, make them different between movies but start making actual transformer characters in a transformer movie. After 4 movies, only two of them remain as real "characters". Seriously, how can you make a 6 film run like this? A franchise called transformers where I dont end up giving a frack about them? Drift, Hound, whatever, I know they ll be gone in the next one, or die for shock value.

TRANSFORMERS ARE NOT REDSHIRTS.

Secondly, leave the non human actions to transformers. I do not watch transformers looking for superhumans, if I want to see that I can pick Bays awful Die Hard.

6. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The money the movie made disagrees with you.

7. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It made money because the plot is practically irrelevant. Everyone comes to see explosions, action, and crazy CGI... which this movie supplies amply.

The plots are quite obtuse, and regularly contradict various points either from the film itself... or previous entries of the film. (Take the whole bit about the Spark being the Heart and Soul... explain Galvatron, who was formed from bugs that were inside Megatron's head... not his Spark Chamber...)

8. rodster6

rodster6 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I agree, the writing is terrible! But so long as people are happy just seeing CGI stuff blow up, these films will rake in the money and the studio will see no reason to change things.

9. transgeek2345

transgeek2345 Well-Known Member

As a literateur and writer, I strongly agree. Some lines did not work, name drops were absurd, and association of dialogue was just cringe worthy.

10. Minh'T

Minh'T Descendant of Primus

Facebook:
    Totally agree and he even brave enough to announce that the story doesn't need to have logic, WTF??