eBay seller bababobo00712

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by joespags15, Jun 11, 2016.

1. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  2. BrutiKing

BrutiKing M O I S T

News Credits:
    Just a question. Recently, bababobo has the shipping method for "the hard times." In practice, around how long has it taken someone to receive their package with this method?

3. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I ordered an item 2 months ago and selected this same shipping option which I saw was free for shipping to the USA. The item arrived in about 11 days. It was a pleasant surprise.
    I'm not sure if that is the normal as I haven't ordered anything from baba since then but my gut tells me it is much faster that ShowZ's shipping using the same option.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ThatGuyCalledBlaster

ThatGuyCalledBlaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quick question, would anyone happen to know the support email for Baba in terms for orders from his website directly? Tried to get a bit of help from him regarding a replacement part from a thread from him asking for shipping, but I figured i'd send him another message just to make sure he got it.

5. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

Disregard. Think I figured things out with the seller.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  6. Ichibaru

Ichibaru Supreme Commander of Pork

I'm in Canada and I usually get stuff in about 2 weeks with Baba.

7. Ichibaru

Ichibaru Supreme Commander of Pork

I guess I should break down the process a little more. Stuff usually gets shipped out of China in about a week-10 days. I'm by one of the Canadian hubs for packages from Asia, so it'll wait at customs for 2-3 days. Once the package clears customs, it usually takes another 2 days to get to my door. Once it hits State's side is usually when the big delays happen for Americans as the package gets handed to the US Postal Service or Pitney Bowes.

8. Tetiobot

Tetiobot Well-Known Member

Not directly connected to ebay... on website baba is providing 18USD discount over 200USD... but see what happens during checkout... when you apply this discount the shipping price magically appears, which completely absorb the discount :) 

Now ebay's prices are cheaper than his website... which is incoherent because on ebay he is paying around 10% fee...
    Bah

9. ChromeMagnus

News Credits:
    I thought Baba's website offers a free shipping option.......at least for USA customers.

10. Blingotron

Blingotron Too Poor For Floor Polish

Does anyone know if he accepts cancellations? I have a figure pre-ordered from him that i no longer need but it was bundled with a few other pre-orders. I've tried contacting him once for another matter but he never responded.

Does he ever respond?

11. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

Yeah he does. For me it seemed like once every day. Usually at the break of dawn PST. I don't know if he accepts refunds but did seem like he was open to the idea when I was nearly ready to cancel my Nicee order.

12. Blingotron

If he doesn't offer refunds on cancelled pre-orders i'll have to just not make any more pre-orders with him. I'd even take store credit over nothing refunded at all.

I wouldn't even be cancelling the pre-order if he hadn't changed the shipping terms and wanting to charge a lot more than i originally accepted during the initial pre-order. We'll see, at worst i'll just never pre-order with him again. I just hope i don't have to get Paypal involved... ugh.

13. TransformerFanatic

TransformerFanatic When a spark goes online, there is great joy...

Did you get a refund on your PO?

14. Blingotron

Yeah, i finally got the refund a few days ago. Took a while but it happened.

• Like Like x 1
  15. YakBat

YakBat Active Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Hi, what did you have to do to contact them? Won't reply to emails. And no I'm not downloading more apps just for them you them. Did you have to get PayPal involved? I like to give people a chance but man is this site unprofessional.

16. Blingotron

I don't use apps and no Paypal involved. I just went to my order page on his store website where I made the order (not eBay), found the order and clicked on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen that says "view more". After that I clicked on "contact". That should open a page with a message box for that order. That's where I requested the refund on the PO. He took a good while to answer (over a month IIRC) so if you're not patient then you're out of luck. Only other way I can think to contact him is through his eBay store.

BTW, I had another problem with an order there but he didn't take nearly as long to respond to that one. So from my experience in the two times i've needed help he came through it's just one time was super slow and the other was relatively normal response time.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  17. YakBat

YakBat Active Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    Thanks man. I did all that, like I said he hasn't responded. I was just worried due to bad experience with a very similar site that turned out to be a scam, but if it's normal for him to take a bit then ok, I'll give him the benefit of doubt. Will try again after the Chinese New Year break. Thanks again.

18. Blingotron

IDK if you saw the edit to my message but i've had two problems that needed taking care of and he resolved both. It's just one of them took a while. He'll come through so just try to be patient.

19. YakBat

YakBat Active Member

YouTube (Legacy):
    No prob, you've totally put at me ease bro. I really appreciate you taking your time to do so.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Desmang

Desmang Mang of Men

Can someone explain how they charge for preorders? I'd like to use paypal credit but for the moment I can only pay for the deposit