Earthspark Season Two First 9 Episodes Plots

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by RATCHET 208, May 12, 2024.

1. Banannixx

Banannixx The Banana Man

Anyways, I'm just excited that we're even getting a season two.

I agree with several other people that I hope Elita gets to feature more often!

• Like Like x 7
  2. Skycutter

Skycutter Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    i am hoping tarantulas shows up somehow, he kinda just showed up and disappeared

• Like Like x 5
  3. justiceg

justiceg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, Elita is easily my fave character in Earthspark! I’m really liking that she is showing up more often in the fiction in general.

• Like Like x 3
  4. justiceg

News Credits:
    this gives me an interesting idea. TEMU sells those knockoff constructicon sets in three different colors - white, black, and original yellow-green. I might order all three now and try to mix and match them. =)

5. Grun Gast

Grun Gast Well-Known Member

If I'm being honest, if someone told me that at least some of the Earthspark designs were created by utilising AI, I wouldn't discount the possibility. But of course, that might just be because I'm biased against the art style. It's entirely possible that if the designs were done in a style like Prime or RiD2015 or even Legacy, I might not think the same.

Like, ES Megatron has a similar alt mode to Animated Megatron, right? Maybe if the ES Megatron design showed up in a similar style as Animated or Prime or G1, I might think it looks good. Kind of like how I liked the design of Animated Straxus and so was kind of hoping that the upcoming Legacy version might have some references to that version as well (like how Legacy Skyquake has elements from G1 Skyquake as well as Prime Skyquake).

6. Banannixx

Banannixx The Banana Man

I wouldn't.

Temu steals card info.

• Like Like x 2
  7. justiceg

News Credits:
    ha I’m cool with it for the cheap constructicons!! =)

8. John Titor

John Titor Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Was pretty smart of Hasbro to have Cyberverse on Youtube. Its how my kids git into it and Rescue Bots. And those series lasted a good while.

That 6-8 crowd (core boys) is really who Hasbro wants to reach to most, as we saw from their internal presentation on the Transformers brand

And I think the reverse. Feels rotten to see some decent deluxes get a 20$ price point (Bumblebee and Twitch for instance) when the generations/ss line has 25$ toys that sometimes come out subpar.

check out Machinima’s Combiner Wars show when you have a chance.

yeah, thats the part that is very murky with the rumor. The only fact we have is that a new TF show is being worked on. Everything beyond that is speculation, as there are no facts to back it up. We’ve had distribution issues for a good while and it didnt impact the media aspect so it sounds like a lame scapegoat reason with no bearing. Here’s another instance of no connection, ROTB was a major clusterfluck when it comes to distribution and yet there’s still a sequel coming.

Still looks like it is. A bunch of people here have complained at seeing toys from this line flood the shelf, and that’s normal for a main line. We has the same complaints for RID 2015 and especially Cyberverse. All mainlines, along with the movie lines targeting younger viewers.

it also had its fair share of gender discussions and relationship themes, and controversy among fans, and like you say it did really well

And thats another great example as to how a lot that we see here is speculation. People are seeing something they didn’t like might get canceled and jump to all their reasons as to why when instead it might be because Hasbro is going into a new direction with their next big animated project. Earthspark may have always been a short transitional series to keep the brand out there as they gear up for their next big phase/era.

of course its not your fault. Some people here wanted to see this series crash and burn since the first pics and description came out, we can go back and see it. So of course such a rumour would have them come out of the woodwork.

us getting any news would be far stranger since Hasbro and Paramount are full steam ahead with promoting the second season

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

I’d recommend everyone to stay away from TEMU

• Like Like x 6
  9. Denbacoe

Denbacoe Well-Known Member

Agreed, I'm not sure where the rumor that Nick Roche deconfirmed the fact that the show is ending after season 2 came from since the closest thing I could find is a post of him hyping up season 2 after talking about this post on the forums. Even if the rumor isn't correct, Roche can't be a trusted source on that given the fact that admitting anything would be breaking an NDA with the company he's been working with for almost 20 years.

• Like Like x 4
  10. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot What does God need with a starship?

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Nick posted on twitter his response to the rumors on the forums saying it's not true.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    So Protoman's "source" was talking out of their rear?

12. Denbacoe

Do you remember a few pages back when talking about Paramount+ where I said "we don't need to invent reasons that the show failed to the extent that we're tying ourselves in knots to justify that logic"?

Given the fact that CG models can't be AI generated and that your reasoning boils down to Swindle has kibble that doesn't make sense (like that's something that hasn't been done before, now or will be done again) and Elita One has an off center head crest (with no picture or actual explanation as to what that even means) I'm going to say you don't know what you're talking about

• Like Like x 4
  13. Denbacoe

Screenshot_20240519-132212.png

• Like Like x 4
  14. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    No, there was a new show announced, they just never confirmed that ES is cancelled. Protoman assumed that it will cancelled.

Stop taking bit and pieces of convo and throwing them out as proof jfc. He said it's not confirmed cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2024
  15. Denbacoe

Notice how I could find him saying "I can't give any credence to the status of the show" yet you can't seem to back up the fact that he definitely confirmed for certain the show is not getting cancelled

16. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any rumors on what the new show is?

17. AutobotTurbine

AutobotTurbine Well-Known Member

Probably a tie-in to ONE. Or something new entirely.

• Like Like x 6
  18. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Link? I don't have a Twitter account.

19. ILoveDinobot

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    x.com

• Like Like x 1
  20. justiceg

News Credits:
    if you’re referring to the twitter screenshot posted after you, that’s not a confirmation. In fact, what he says is that he’s too low down on the totem pole to state anything regarding the shows future.

The post you linked is actually referring to the conversation much earlier in this thread regarding “woke” and some of the “youth” stuff going on and has nothing to do with the shows cancellation/ non cancellation at all. Quoted here for non twitter people:

(fwiw I agree with Nick on that front but that’s neither here or there)

I’m certainly be happy to see something of more substance being posted, but these two posts don’t constitute an announcement. Were you intending to share a different link?

if anything him saying “I can’t say anything about the shows future” would lead me to believe *more* that the show is cancelled, tbh, but I recognize that’s equally speculative on my part and has no basis in fact.

(And I’d follow this up by saying I don’t mind Earthspark so I by no means have a bias towards it being cancelled or not, just pointing out that nothing provided thus far has “officially denied” this. As time goes by we’ll see; but based on established precedent, both with Protoman and with the history of these kinds of things, I’m leaning toward it unfortunately being done).

That hasn’t really been established - see further conversation afterwards along with the notes on NDAs.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2024
    • Like Like x 10