Earthspark Season Two First 9 Episodes Plots

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by RATCHET 208, May 12, 2024.

1. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Wasn’t Prime the biggest budget TF show ever? I know it constantly went over budget.

• Like Like x 10
  2. Pterodactyl with a Pee

Pterodactyl with a Pee Get it? ‘Pee’ since he’s translucent yellow? Hehe

News Credits:
    Hopefully we can get a show that doesn’t look half rendered :drunk  who am I kidding, Hasbro barely cares enough about their IP to put quality, except for the movies which, whether you think they are quality or not, they are cash cows.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Grun Gast

Grun Gast Well-Known Member

Hahah. I still can't wrap my head around the idea that the reason the Trainbots are the premiere Autobot transport unit is because Omega Supreme and Sky Lynx both retired from active duty to become space explorers. Like... you guys know the war is still going on, right?

And, man, Lightspeed must've been so pissed off too. "I want to be rebuilt into a spaceship to explore space, but I suck it up and keep doing my job! What the hell, guys?!"

Come to think of it, didn't Cyberverse have a similar issue? I can't think of an occasion off the top of my head where the Autobots butted heads amongst themselves, not like how in Prime Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack didn't get along, or in Animated sometimes Prowl and Bumblebee rubbed each other the wrong way or in G1 those episodes where Brawn and Cliffjumper got on the cases of Perceptor and Mirage.

In fairness, Beast Wars had a similar limit and handled things the same way, hence why Terrorsaur and Scorponok got so unceremoniously dropped into lava and died.

4. LoserBroadside

LoserBroadside Your ship just came in.

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    As a died in the wool 80s-boy I...agree. Sigh. I'm more than a little tired of the same 80s characters getting "re-imagined" over and over again. I hunger for MORE shows with new main characters.

Just don't end the 80s tongue-bath until ATFER I get my G1 Broadside update pleez.

I'm pretty ok not having another sexpest character.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2024
    • Like Like x 8
  5. faustmeth

faustmeth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I’ve never watched Cyberverse so I can’t say for sure, but I would guess this kind of thing started cropping up all over the place about 10 years ago or so.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    Cyberverse is absolutely amazing and I've beaten that drum since it came out. I'm 46 and have been with the franchise since the beginning and I just wish more people would listen and give it a try.

• Like Like x 8
  7. Chadderbug

Chadderbug Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    Really hope Earthspark ends on a good enough note to warrant a 3rd season. Definitely up there as one of the best shows of the franchise for me for how different it makes a lot of stuff. It's pretty original with the existing characters and we've been lacking that a good bit lately.

It is hilarious that they're blaming distribution on their losses and not the fact that 70% of the toyline sucks ass.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Jeddostotle7

Jeddostotle7 Well-Known "Member"

anybody wanna take bets on the likelihood anybody in an executive position at Hasbro will realize that putting a children's show exclusively on one of the lesser streaming services and barely advertising it at all wasn't a great recipe for a show to do well

• Like Like x 6
  9. BethCyra

BethCyra I NEED MP BiG CONVOY (Rumored)

I mean they authorized Siege right after they got done with Prime Wars….im not sure they learned much at all lol.

It really feels like Transformers hasn’t been unified behind a vision since Animated?

We need the toys to reflect the show and vice verse, keeping them separated I don’t think is helping.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Jeddostotle7

Jeddostotle7 Well-Known "Member"

true, but at least those were like, secondary-series-by-design, more oriented towards adults. this was supposed to be a proper Main Kid's Show

• Like Like x 2
  11. Joburg Guy

Joburg Guy Occasional poster, serial lurker

I'm surprised they got a season 2 (actually, I'm not, that's usually how animated shows are done... even Velma got a season 2).

Many countries, including mine couldn't even get this show without 'sailing the high seas'. Same thing with Cyberverse, we never got anything after Season 2.

So all those stupid corporate hacks doubling down on their streaming exclusivity, instead of just liscensing the thing out for wider global distribution, sorry your platform is doing so badly. Wish we could help, but never let us.

• Like Like x 5
  12. FlintandStone

FlintandStone Well-Known Member

Finally, the "What happened to Trailbreaker?" Series lol
    Although, if you did some crazy story with him and his heroic death it would be amazing.
    Maybe they could do some stories of G1 characters they weren't able to do before due to licencing issues? Characters like the Deluxe Insecticons, Whirl and Roadbuster are seemingly A-OK to do nowadays, so new stories with them would be neat. For some reason I always had it in my head that the Insecticon Trio ate the Deluxe Insecticons but I have NO idea where that came from.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I do wish Hasbro would treat Transformers like Star Wars. I want something reminiscent of The Clone Wars.

• Like Like x 1
  14. veltapax

veltapax Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    This is a controversial take, but I'm tired of Optimus. If we get a new series, I want something like Beast Wars or Masterforce where we get a new leader. I know it's crazy to want, what with having to sell toys, but unless they can find a way to make him different than he's been for 40 years I will always find him a little bland.

• Like Like x 6
  15. Ricky Spanish

Ricky Spanish Shingo No-Prize

Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, they all should be retired for a bit.

• Like Like x 2
  16. BethCyra

BethCyra I NEED MP BiG CONVOY (Rumored)

As someone who wants a series about Big Convoy, sadly I don’t think we are ever getting anything like this.

It’s not even just Hasbro, Retailers would actively push against it. Best we get is maybe another Japanese Series with a new cast aka Car Robots/Galaxy Force and Hasbro imports its and puts the usual suspects in place.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Grun Gast

Grun Gast Well-Known Member

See, what you're saying here is exactly why I (and I'm sure many others) preferred the Japanese take where you had several Convoys. They resemble the original Convoy, sure, but I also think they had the big advantage of not having to follow in Convoy's footsteps (e.g. not having to use quotes like "One shall stand, one shall fall" etc). I find Fire Convoy's personality to be quite different from Galaxy Convoy to Micron Legend Convoy and even G1 Convoy, but I don't get the same impression from their dub counterparts.

One thing that the Japan side also did was with some series you had much smaller teams that were only a part of the full army. Like, in your example with Masterforce, we know Fortress Maximus is the guy leading the actual Autobot army up in space while Metalhawk initially led the team on Earth. In Victory, it's true we primarily follow Star Saber, but we know that God Ginrai and Overlord were off having their own battles elsewhere. In Animated, it's just a small repair crew. In stuff like Beast Wars, Beast Wars II and Beast Wars Neo, their Optimus Prime counterparts only lead a small team instead of the full faction. Just have Optimus be someone like Great Convoy in Neo: he'd show up give orders and be kept up to date by the actual stars of the show, and once in a while might show up in person to kick ass and remind people why they should totally buy his toy. Kind of like how Rescue Bots used him.

Optimus Prime et al are big names. You aren't getting away from them. But it's completely possible to still sell toys of them while letting others have the big limelight.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Handle):
    That would be so refreshing to see on the tv side. Like they could easily do an Autobot - Decepticon conflict series featuring a different team for both factions.

Plus the iconic characters can easily continue on the comic side and toy lines like Generations to retain trademarks.

19. Starfire22

Starfire22 :D

News Credits:
    He would be way less annoying this time.

Or best of both worlds, somehow include Sari. :lol 

20. Pixelmaster

Pixelmaster >implying toys are good

News Credits:
    Hasbro realizing they need to make good toys and not gimmickslop like fingerfucking toys
    image0.jpeg

• Like Like x 9