Earthspark Season Two First 9 Episodes Plots

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by RATCHET 208, May 12, 2024.

1. mondo

mondo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would not mind a series that takes place right after TF: One. Maybe it could have two seasons that lead into the next movie. Then repeat the pattern.

2. Isaac Staffeld

Isaac Staffeld Pandacyy

I think earthspark is getting such flack is cause people in the fandom are bored and fed up. A lot of the media in the past couple years, except for cyberverse and bumblebee, have been very empty or bland feeling IMO. Both the last knight and ROTB felt like going thru the motions to try to make \"cool\" moments for fan service. The last knight felt like a fever dream like Michael bay was making just whatever the fuck with whatever universe the studio told him to blow up to \"epic\" proportions in one movie. ROTB feels like a fever dream where the studio just tried to hit all the makes as quickly and lazily as possible, and felt like they were just checking off a list of \"transformers movie scenes\". Prime wars and WFC sucked and heavily disappointed, this is all my opinion btw. I know a lot of fans agree with most of what I\'ve said and some don\'t like cyberverse of bumblebee either. But I think people just want to see transformers have a little edge and do something new that also looks new. We\'re tired of playing it safe and repeating ourselves with less quality each time, and we don\'t want mediocre or half baked products, we just want something really fresh and fun. 

• Like Like x 1
  3. autobot prowl

autobot prowl Well-Known Member

Well it's no loss at all to me. I've skipped the last 3 animated series. I just don't like the direction the shoes were taking. I want some actual story telling again, and not something that is too weird and kiddified looking to take at all seriously. Beast Wars and Prime's animation was a bit odd, but the story telling was at least engaging. My son absolutely loved Prime, but hated everything after.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BWIguanusfan2

BWIguanusfan2 BWII enjoyer and Triceradon's strongest warrior

YouTube (Legacy):
    I thought earthspark was perfectly mideocre. It was thw ultimate mix bag, some bad and good things. Interested to see how it might progress as time went on, but alas it didn't preform as well as spongebob so it's yet another nickelodeon show banished to the cancelation bin like Harvey beaks and, uh some other good show that was cancelled before its time by nickelodeon.

Sad I missed the gun show again. ¯\_(ツ_/☆

• Like Like x 1
  5. Novus

Novus Homestuck Convert

News Credits:
    Earthspark is pretty damn fresh though in a lot of ways.

• Like Like x 7
  6. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    It's my fault Dark. Next time I will just keep information to myself. It shows how it is handled.

• Like Like x 5
  7. justiceg

justiceg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ha ha yeah, I’m not entirely sure where the “Transformers of yore was Hasbros adaptation of War and Peace” viewpoint has come from but it always strikes me as a bit silly. =)

• Like Like x 8
  8. justiceg

justiceg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It’s not your fault. People (especially people who are really emotionally attached) believe what they want to believe and get upset at information that threatens that belief and emotional attachment. It’s been happening for the last 20 years and is an unfortunate part of some of the more extreme parts of the fandom.

• Like Like x 7
  9. bellpeppers

bellpeppers A Meat Popsicle

News Credits:
    You’re not at fault man.
    Keep doing you.

• Like Like x 5
  10. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    Continue the Bayverse- but in animation

• Like Like x 2
  11. ThePrime84

ThePrime84 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have a Bayverse animated series, his name was Cyber Missions…
    FB13A192-7F32-467F-8B22-1DE7EE51B378.jpeg

• Like Like x 7
  12. Isaac Staffeld

Isaac Staffeld Pandacyy

Yeah, but it’s really safe, and it makes it stale in my opinion. It feels like it has no consequences. Idk how to put it, imo earthspark is better than wfc and prime wars by miles, but it feels like an even more toned down RID, without the flair that show had, or the “edge”.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Lore Keeper

Lore Keeper Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm not going to gloat, but I'm not upset to see ES go. I'm hoping the next cartoon will feel a bit more... inspired. ES seemed to me to do exactly what Cyberverse did: G1 but not quite. IMO we either need a straight up G1 revival or something very different a la Beast Wars, RID'01, UT, etc. I really REALLY don't need any more Bumblebees or Soundwaves. It's becoming very repetitive to me.

There's also the matter of the extremely lackluster toyline that seems to continue a downwards trend that started with RID'15. That line marked the first big drop in quality for mainline toys. Cyberverse was even worse, and ES was just as low quality, but couldn't even bother designing half of the new toys, recoloring CV ones instead.

The last few years have really left me yearning to feel excited about a new cartoon release. Lately, all I've done is roll my eyes at each new reveal.

• Like Like x 3
  14. BethCyra

BethCyra I NEED MP BiG CONVOY (Rumored)

I will say for as much as I like EarthSpark, its toy line has been GARBAGE tier. They absolutely deserved the results that happened with this toy line.

I grew up with Beast Wars, G1, Armada, and all the other shows. They got toy lines….EarthSpark got table scraps, garbage table scraps for the most part.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No, no, you should just out your sources, costing them their jobs and making people afraid to leak to you. That's all they were asking.

• Like Like x 10
  16. Riddler87

Riddler87 semi-retired transformers collector

Well, I'm a little disappointed but not surprised. I did like the show it was trying a lot of different ideas but it never really completely felt like a Transformers show, it felt more like a show featuring the Transformers characters.

Now I'm hoping they do the Transformers battle world idea I've had since Legacy started with different characters from different universes popping in and out. Honestly, that sounds more like something for long-time fans not really meant for getting the kids into it. OH! What they could be planning is a spin-off series based on Transformers One just from the trailer that had some new ideas that I want to see explored and that could be a lot of fun.

Also, people give Cyberverse a chance it is a solid Transformers series and worth a watch.

• Like Like x 1
  17. bellpeppers

News Credits:
    With ES gone, maybe now we can have nice things

• Like Like x 3
  18. FlintandStone

FlintandStone Well-Known Member

Ok so now I'm thinking of the next TF show having INVINCIBLE style title cards anytime anyone says "Transformers"

• Like Like x 1
  19. mbbreviews

mbbreviews cybertonian mechanic/inventor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    damb i never thought things would go down this hard on this platform

• Like Like x 1
  20. Sideswipe1985

Sideswipe1985 Well-Known Member

Nice strawman

• Like Like x 3