Minor/Repaint: Earthrise Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by nonmetal, Mar 7, 2020.

1. nonmetal

nonmetal Human Scientist

Ebay:
    IMG_9744.JPG Well I keep posting little mods in the WFC Earthrise Wheeljack thread so thought I should post here now instead. I gave him some wing extensions, a gun, and better rocket. Next will work on some tools. His eyes really need some brightening as well but I can't get head apart. May cut tiny metallic blue foil stickers and drop in.

A shout out to fellow customizer and maratimer GotBot! I worked on this lad while listening to his Generations Wheeljack VS Earthrise Wheeljack review. Hope I have done Jack justice.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
  2. nonmetal

nonmetal Human Scientist

Ebay:
    IMG_9728.JPG IMG_9729.JPG IMG_9730.JPG IMG_9731.JPG The wing extensions came from Generations. When I took them off there were little nubs/pegs inside the wing tip sockets. They were a nice friction fit. I drilled small holes into the Earthrise wings so I could pin the posts on making them a stronger bond. A lightsaber was the perfect fit. I sanded the back of the Generations wings so they pegged in close to flush. They will fit in Jack's chest in car mode.

• Like Like x 6
  3. nonmetal

nonmetal Human Scientist

Ebay:
    IMG_9740.JPG IMG_9741.JPG IMG_9742.JPG The weapons were kibashed from Generations Wheeljack rocket launcher,
    Siege Bluestreak rifle, and Hot Soldiers Soundwave missile. Wheeljack's rocket is removable so it can play fire.

• Like Like x 12
  4. warhawk

warhawk Well-Known Member

Nice! I've yet to find this guy, but I like what you've done here.

5. dragonflye18

dragonflye18 Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    amazing job lad.jpg

• Like Like x 1