Earthrise Voyager Quintesson Judge

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by PlanckEpoch, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Shin Densetsu

Shin Densetsu I WILL DESTROY YOU Super Mod

News Credits:
    VERDICT: GUILTY!

2. Bustermaster

Bustermaster HEAD ON!, GOD ON!, BRAIN SET!

• Like Like x 1
  3. quantumhawk

quantumhawk Retired Allspark Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hahaha....right, Target help with distribution problems....like that’s gonna happen...

4. JudgeDeliberata

JudgeDeliberata Majestrix

News Credits:
    Beyond thrilled to finally get one (of several) of these in alongside a Judgment Pit box.

After struggling a bit with both of the faces and then skimming this thread, I decided not to take chances and used the unscrew method. The Rage face worked like a charm, but the Doubt face...man, that thing's back plate was not designed to come off. One of the tabs snapped off, so I added a dash of krazy glue to the area when I sealed it back up. Doesn't matter much to me as I don't ever plan to so much as lift it ever again, but...yeah, beware. Also swapped the faces for accuracy. :) 

So happy I can finally build a Quint shelf. I've wanted this since I was a kid and I'm beyond thrilled!

And now, a quiet chuckle. :) 

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lex79

Lex79 Well-Known Member

Bought a judge...one of the faces was hard to attach but after struggling a bit I managed to do it without unscrewing. The figure looks nice, although playability is a bit limited since basically it only spins. The jail mode could make for a nice addition to Scorponok in base mode, I'll have to try.
    In the end I bought it mostly for the novelty of having a quintesson figure in my collection and it definitely looks the part, so I can say I'm satisfied with it.

6. quantumhawk

quantumhawk Retired Allspark Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Update on the 200+ endcap at my local Target: I know some of the managers and employees at this store. I pulled aside one of the managers who I know actually cares about doing things right. I explained the situation and how, to my knowledge, this is the only store nationwide which has received this amount of stock of just the one case of Voyagers. I don't know *what* exactly she'll do with the situation, but she's going to talk to someone in the store who knows more about inventory levels and will be able to talk to corporate about it. I can't believe this was intentional unless they are planning a Black Friday sale and for some reason this store got their stock early.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Qabiri

Qabiri Well-Known Member

Probably already done by others, but with two Quintessons you can pretend the alt mode is a Quintesson lab...

[​IMG]

...and do some Dark Awakening stuff

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  8. Nemesisprime1975

Nemesisprime1975 Well-Known Member

Nice. I can use my earthrise prime but I do have two quints

• Like Like x 1
  9. RodimusRex

RodimusRex Well-Known Member

No pics at the moment but I linked three thrones together as a staircase. Just need long 5mm posts for rear support.

10. TickTockGoesTheClock

TickTockGoesTheClock Dōmo arigatō, Mr Roboto

Thanks for keeping us update. Im interested in hearing more about this situation as I don't think I've ever heard of anything like this before.

11. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I love this guy so much! I just hope some company comes out with a larger energy blast piece. I'd love for him to sit higher.

12. bmash

bmash Active Member

I preordered from target months ago when this was announced along with Fasttrack with a buy 1 get 1 half off coupon. I had to keep approving delay after delay after delay for the quint. I just now received an email that my Quint order has been cancelled. So how do Target have these in stock when I order so long ago and they say they have none >.< Now I get to wonder will they cancel my Fasttrack too? :( 

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020 at 8:28 PM
  13. LongarmMagnus

LongarmMagnus The fourth Jointron brother

They canceled mine too. Someone on the Target thread said they contacted customer support so that if and when Target receives more stock they'll honor the BOGO 1/2off. I haven't had a chance to contact them myself but I'm going to give it a shot.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    okay I'm in the camp where the red face won't go in and my hand is going to bleed from how sharp the face is. I tried unscrewing, but nothing is coming loose.

15. bmash

bmash Active Member

Thanks for the heads up. I'll look into this also.

16. illithid

illithid Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After unscrewing, use a small flathead screwdriver on the creases as a lever to push the plate off the face. It's not glued but there are several pegs that secure both parts.

17. Bustermaster

Bustermaster HEAD ON!, GOD ON!, BRAIN SET!

I finally got this bastard and from GameStop of all places. This has been the thing I’ve hunted for months. How does it hold up? Well I will say this, plugging the faces on did scare me for a few minutes with the force needed but both faces tabbed in fine so no issues.

I love it, maybe it’s because I snagged prosecutor and Kranix for 15 and it pairs amazing with the two or because I have some cyberverse sharkticons, but wow it’s all I could ever ask for, such great detail and sculpt and a wonderful jail playset mode for micromasters and kranix to be tortured in. The instructions are silly though, you can flip the cell and peg it into the 5mm rather than the loose sitting one in the manual. Head spin is the cherry on top though.

it’s the Gem of wave 2 and it’s worth it. 10/10

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020 at 2:58 AM