First, I will state my opinion about a few items, might not be everyone's preference but I feel like some things should have been done by Hasbro. First, it's the eyes. ER OP is a mess for the blue face and blue eyes thing, and they should have NOT listened to the people that complained about it... the yellow eyes matched the G1 toy and stood out very nicely, and the blue face simply makes everything flat and dead. So I fixed that. I hate, HATE that Hasbro went with gluing the head together instead of using a screw, as that would have made this 100x easier. Some have taken the trouble of taking the head apart, but I was afraid to miss doing it right and damaging the head, so I went with a very thin Tamiya brush and Tamiya (note that I only use Tamiya paint in my projects) yellow paint and holding my OP very steadily, wearing some reading glasses that I wear to magnify detailed items, I went it and attempted this. It took a while, I had to clean up a few times and restart, but after a bit of time, I managed to get the paint on the eyes as best as possible. While at it, I decided to touch in a bit of silver paint for the "nose" and define the face better, and retouched any signs of yellow that I had touched on the sides of the eyes, with a bit of blue as needed. Second, the legs.. Hasbro was cheap again, reusing molds and giving us legs that did nothing, and was too cheap to cast in blue. So I attacked the legs with blue (Tamiya blue paint) and got rid of the pointless grey that was an eyesore. I had purchased a spare Cog to be a substitute for Roller, and the other parts would work as accessories, and mainly a jet-pack for OP. Getting all the parts in the trailer is a challenge worthy of an advanced Tetris game. So, now the third thing, it was the trailer that is insanely bland (shame on you again Habro, for the price that you're selling these). This Cog needed some details and paint to really stand out as being a "true" ER OP accessory So some red for the "Roller", the trailer got some "wear" using some wash and paint, and also some black wash to the outside wheels sections to add a bit of details. I did the full trailer (insides only) with a black wash, which I simply dilute a few drops of black paint with standard medical type alcohol (50%). I don't really measure, I just mix a tiny glass bottle worth, and then test if it's dark enough. This gave the inside of the trailer a worn and metal look to it. I did a silver wash on the metal "flooring" sections (where the wheels of "Roller" are)... and then black on the flat panels. The repair unit, I did the canopy/glass section with a blended blue (used for my Siege Frenzy project) and decided to go with the unit being full gunmetal, using silver as the main paint, and more of my black wash for the details. Worth of note is that since ER OP didn't get a proper shield, the new "Roller" does do a decent job as one and adds an extra twist on it. (and yes I know that the trailer door is supposed to be a shield, but seriously, it's just freaking terrible...) It took me a few hours to get all this done, but in the end, I am very pleased with the results. I still see a few things that I do want to improve, and I'll post the finished results later.