Earthrise Earthmode 2 pack Product description revealed Prowl and Ironhide are on the way

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Jtprime17, May 6, 2020.

1. TFfangeek

TFfangeek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly I want new figures of Pointblank and Sureshot before new versions of Ironhide and Prowl.
    Who agrees? 

• Like Like x 9
  2. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire SICK to death of you guys!!!

News Credits:
    What about Joyride & Slapdash?

• Like Like x 2
  3. jrod1019

jrod1019 Troubleshooter

Well S.O.B HASBRO!
    I might as well send them my credit card and tell them to keep a tab open!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mattymo

Mattymo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    not hasbro

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I

I don't know.... didn't the Firestormer pack came out at $50...so 2 deluxe 1 Battle master= 3 dollar up charge.

Here $65... Ironhide could be a Voyager, Prowl definitely a deluxe, that leaves you with $15 upcharge?

Wait....check this out:
    That's two deluxes.

The price must be wrong.

• Like Like x 2
  6. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Oh ok. Hope they eventually reach Transformers soon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    With all of the Movie figures in ER; I'm surprised no one pointed out Prowl and Ironhide's Shuttle Scene.

• Like Like x 5
  8. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Team Lovehammer

News Credits:
    I would love new versions of figures we haven't seen in DECADES before earth modes for figures we just saw last year.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

I'm skipping all of these. Seems like a big "f--- you" from Hasbro releasing the exact same characters like this.

10. MrUniqZ

MrUniqZ Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I get the vibe, but how is this different from Marvel Legends. How many spiderman's do they have.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Rodimus Maximus

Rodimus Maximus Liege Ultimo

I am very, very good with this news! This is the Transformers toy line I have wanted all along, as in from 1984 till now; G1 era Transformers that can articulate like G.I. Joes, or pretty close. Yes, there's the MP line, but the prices are just too high now, the space between the releases too long, and from what I hear now...too fragile! I always wanted to see a Mini and affordable MP line, and thus far Siege and ER have been pretty much that. I do get and empathize with the ire some here are feeling, but for older cats like me, this feels like a Love-note from Hasbro. Bring on the rest of the 84-86 bots and cons, and most of all...a new Rodimus Prime that is as reverent and every bit as awesome as ER Optimus!

• Like Like x 5
  12. Some Nintendo Nerd

Some Nintendo Nerd Member

I skipped both Prowl and Ironhide from Siege so I\'m looking forward to these. I think we\'ll be getting Bluestreak in Wave 4 then and as for the Elite Hunters, Runabout and another deluxe figure. Perhaps another mercenary like Detritus or maybe an earth mode Barricade but I\'m doubtful on the latter. 

13. Joburg Guy

Joburg Guy Well-Known Member

I'm kinda happy for the guys who didn't like the siege versions... And also happy that I don't want new version yet, so money saved!?!

However, what a waste of lineup slots! I'm really beginning to see what lifetime collectors are always up in arms about. Is this why you guys swap over to 3p figures?

I mean, is the Ironhide sculpt even new!? Will we get somebody new out of it? Bah!!!!!

Okay, done now :) 

• Like Like x 3
  14. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    I think the reason it's so annoying when they redo characters in Earthrise is that the Siege alt-modes were so close to Earth alt-modes anyway that it feels redundent. Nobody's going to see a Siege Prowl or Ironhide even in vehicle-mode on the shelf next to Earthrise Hoist and question it. Like... the "alien" part of them was so vague to the point of basically being redundant and it's not like Earthrise are liscensed vehicles anyway.

That being said, I suppose if this means there's a retail Ratchet like there is Smokescreen the release isn't a total loss. The non-Amazon exclusive Siege toys were very hard to get and weren't even released here in Australia.

• Like Like x 7
  15. Rodimus Prime

Rodimus Prime Sola Gratia, Sola Fide TFW2005 Supporter

Never been interested in Marvel stuff. I get having an Optimus and Megatron every year, but having a lot of the line being little more than remakes of the exact same characters over again ine year later is crap. If they had waited a couple of more years, like the start of a new trilogy, it would be better.

Think of all the slot space being wasted for two versions of the same characters. I want the Coneheads, not the seekers again. I want the rest of the Target Masters and Jazz, not Prowl and friends again. This is what really irks me.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Sness

Sness Autobot Supreme Commander

News Credits:
    Ironhide has to either be an extremely heavy retool or a new mold since this has 22 steps and siege ironhide only had 14.

• Like Like x 5
  17. Toonstrack

Toonstrack #BringBackBoxBios

Looks like Im buying another Ironhide, and Prowl with it? Take my cash

• Like Like x 1
  18. BB Shockwave

BB Shockwave Behold, Gagatron!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Expected that Prowl would be a special edition given that Smokescreen is now the mainline, unlike in Siege. And yay, this means a new Earth mode Ironhide! Looking forward to that. Can only be better than the Henkei/Universe one.

The Smokescreen mold already WOWed me. I hated the Henkei/Universe Fairlady Z molds. Those annoying doors! I am already getting those three ready for selling them off, same as Henkei Ironhide.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    Impactor? Flywheels? Rung? The Battle/Micromasters? Omega Supreme? Reflector? Shockwave? An entire line with only one toy that didn't really live up to standards (and yet was still better than previous attempts)?

• Like Like x 3
  20. autobotsrollout

autobotsrollout Well-Known Member

and i spent money on the toyhax labels for Prowl too......... oh well. looks like siege prowl and ironhide are going with my cybertronian shelves and getting the new ones for classic G1 ones...