Heavy/Scratch: DX9 WIP X33 (Soundwave) Sonic Wizard's Vulture

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by NOCV, Jan 5, 2018.

1. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    Must be something in the air because you're the third person to do so this week. :D 

I really appreciate everyone's interest in my designs. My Frenzy and Rumble have sold over thirty sets, so I'm eager to get these done and available for everyone to expand their collections with.

There has been progress. I dyed the latest revisions on Sunday and hope to start painting them next week, after I've finished painting Ratbat. Here's a peek at the freshly dyed parts:
    201808041147241068~01.jpg

2. fereality

fereality Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Tumblr:
    Loving these. Wish I had been active during the contest. Keep up the good work and have fun.

3. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

Just checking back again for any updates, still super interested in all of these little guys.

4. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

Just checking back again for any updates, still super interested in all of these little guys.
    I was under the impression that you only needed to work on the instructions for assembly, then you'd be releasing them. Hope everything is going well for you, just very interested in getting all these little guys.

5. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    Thanks for the interest.

Life got in the way. My design computer died. I lost all my software. Changed careers. Started a 2nd job. Started playing concerts again after almost 5 yrs off. Had design work halted by a manufacturer that wanted to mass produce the tapes until they realized how pricey they'd be to deliver a well made & painted product. Got a new computer. Got most of my software back. Looking at buying my own 3d printer in January.

Design work should pick back up early in the new year, and this will be the first item out the gate.

It is essentially done. The latest prints need painted yet, the instruction files need put together, and product shots need taken. It's just kind of a matter of finding the time right now, but hang in there. They're still coming.

• Like Like x 5
  6. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

Life happens. Thanks for the update, still very interested just waiting on the vultures to be released, then I'll be getting 5 of your models to round out the main cassetticons. Also still interested in the dino tapes, and Magic Square is doing a blaster so if there are any plans for his minions count me in.

7. NOCV

NOCV Cretin of Kaon

News Credits:
    Eject and Rewind are already designed. I have the bottom half of Rosanna to finish, and then I will be seeing what I can do for Steeljaw.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2018
  8. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

Just a monthly check in on the progress for these guys, still super interested, waiting for them for a big order from shapeways, including your apprentices, bat, and Cygnus gun holder. All told the order will be about $200.

9. fawnheart2000

fawnheart2000 Autobot

I skipped a month, but wanted to check in again to see if any progress has been made toward releasing these littles birdies, thanks again for the hard work you've put into these designs.