DX9 Stunticons

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by oku, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Bruticus88

Bruticus88 Bruticus devastate Devastator!

For reals?!?!

I didn’t hear of this before. Luvs me some led eyes.
    :D 

2. octobotimus

octobotimus Bad company ruins good morals

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I wonder if the horn positions have anything to do with it. Maybe you pull them down and it reveals red eyes?

3. KikeNrg

KikeNrg Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    DX9 Montana or Henry at 99USD? Where?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rulocal

Rulocal Well-Known Member

5. A03

A03 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Or I could point out an entire list of Ebay sellers, TF-Direct, ShowZ, etc. that all list Montana at $70USD while still maintaining Spoiler at $105, making him still 1.5x more as stated, but then you'd have to take back the poor math remark, and accept your argument is based on different price research, not bad math. As far as your argument about Road King versus Capone, at $170USD versus $155USD respectively, it's not a fair comparison at all, given that Capone includes the entire combiner skeleton, offsetting the price to value margin even further.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sanity Bleeds

Although interestingly now, both ShowZ and TF-D have now sold out of both and ebay prices are slowly climbing already. On the flip side, BBTS now has Montana marked down to $64, and TFSource has him down to $70. Gonna be interesting to see how pricing and stock changes now after proper preorders for Capone have gone up.

8. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    Yeah and I can go to Taobao and get Spoiler for 85 shipped. What's your point? Still not going to be 50%. You are taking the most expensive FT price you can get and compare it with the cheapest price you can get for DX9. Why not compare cheap vs cheap and expensive vs expensive?

I don't need to take anything back. Same thing with RoadKing, with Taobao you can get him cheaper too. Heck at one time Baba from eBay was selling RoadKing for 160 shipped

• Like Like x 1
  9. speed12sil

speed12sil Well-Known Member

Pray tell where you are from.Imean you did just make a blanket statement about all Americans being bad at math. The least you could do is tell us which great country you hail from ;) 

10. Sanity Bleeds

And yet, my math still holds up with the numbers I provided, making it still a matter of different price research and not math. So while you can say find cheaper prices for Spoiler on TaoBao, the same can be said for Montana, like when I got mine for $45. As far as most expensive FT price? Not even close, Spoiler has plenty of listings at over $155USD, just as Road King has plenty over $200USD, so again not a problem of math, just a very wide range of prices, whereupon I went with what I saw as the most common when I made my initial statement.

11. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    Show me where you got Montana for 45 shipped from Taobao. I'll swallow my words if you can show me how to do that. In fact it still show you are bad at math, because if we are talking 104.99 vs 45, then FT is obviously more than 100% more expensive (not 50%). It's super hard to argue how good a value that is. Heck forget about 104.99, let's just use 85, it's almost 100% (not 50%) also a clear winner.

Hei I have Montana here at 156.99: *DX9 Toys Atilla - Montana D13 first series! | eBay

I think that's around 50% more expensive than Spoiler?

12. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The only way to make an accurate comparison of prices is compare both from the same seller.

Cherry picking prices to make your point won't be seen as a credible comparison by anybody.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aaronstampler

Aaronstampler Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Even then, there's some context and nuance removed since they're being released at different times and supply and demand change prices. A DX9 limb bot might have started at 99.99 and then eventually lowered to 69.99 after a few months because they still have some in stock and they're trying to clear inventory. Do you count the initial price or the one you can get it at now?

Most FT bots get more expensive the scarcer they get but there are a few who don't seem to sell as well and those prices drop too. That seems to be the case for Maverick and a few others.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Sanity Bleeds

Seriously, what is your deal? The initial example I gave was still Montana at $70, Spoiler at $105, making him 1.5x more, the math is there. We can go back and forth cherry picking prices all day long, we can argue over supply and demand, release time and everything else, but none of that changes the math I used in my post, based on the prices I saw as the most common at the time. So are you just trying to shift the goal posts any way you can to keep instigating an argument, or what?

15. divinecomedy

News Credits:
    I think you are the one shifting goal posts around, after all picking the numbers that you like is the very definition of that, but you wouldn't know that. Anyway, let's just leave it here. Anyway I've already laid out my arguments.

16. Thingfromthevoid

Thingfromthevoid Yammed, Spammed, and Cheesed off

Inside Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head
    Oh look, a squirrel! :D 

squirrel-photoshop-battle-40.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  17. FiVE1ZERO

FiVE1ZERO ***FT Screwdriver Collector ONLY.!***

Lol it's even pulling off an Ironman/Super hero landing pose.!! I'm impressed Hahah

18. Teletran-1

Teletran-1 Wellest-Known Member

News Credits:
    That squirrel’s the wrong colour and totally out of scale! Fans Toys coulda done it better!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Thingfromthevoid

Thingfromthevoid Yammed, Spammed, and Cheesed off

Inside Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head
    It would cost twelvety pence more though! :eek: 

• Like Like x 2
  20. Hoffman

Hoffman Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Obviously you compare 'regular price'. Why would you compare a sale price from one item to the regular price of another?

• Like Like x 1