1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

Dusty Transformers

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Midnight, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

How do you keep the dust off of your Tfs?

After about a day or two they always get so dusty up on my shelves.
    I almost passed out once blowing the dust off all of the displayed ones in my room.

2. Dokter

Dokter Member

Maybe you don't a good air flow in your house... or something... I've an air exchanger i needed that for my allergies... it help a lot to filter the air...

All my TF's are kept behind glass doors... I clean the little dust on the shelves once a years...

All my other toys that are not in my glassed shelve don't get that much dust... I clean then once a month.. and there's almost nothing on them...

3. frilly toothpick

frilly toothpick Decepticrumb

yeah, the best way to keep dust off of them is to buy a display with glass doors.

4. MegaCepticon

MegaCepticon Well-Known Member

If there is still dust on your tformers, try purchasing a can of air (they're called different things), meaning the stuff that you use to blow off dust from your computers motherboard. You can find it at office supply stores. I use it once in a while to dust my display.