DumpsterJ's TF and other stuff Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by DumpsterJ, Mar 23, 2013.

1. DumpsterJ

DumpsterJ Well-Known Member

Heres my collection of Tfomers plus the other stuff gathered around it. Ive always really liked transformers I grew up watching G1 and have pretty much kept up with the comics on and off throughout my life even up until now (hooked on them again). The collecting really started with the 25th Ann Optimus Prime my wife bought me for valentines day a few years ago. 90%+ of anything you see G1 or G2 toy lines is stuff i actually played with as a kid. If you see a figure missing anything (ex G2 prime accessories) and you can make me a deal on the parts to complete , PM Me. Also id love feedback or comments on what you see. Thanks and I appreciate everyone else sharing thiers too.

Attached Files:

2. richie408

richie408 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    This is a great collection. I hope you are enjoying getting new pieces to the mix. I see some mini bots which brings back a lot of nostalgic feelings keep it up.

3. DumpsterJ

I love the new generations FOC pieces. Liked the game alot too. I would have killed for masterpiece style figures when i was a kid. I lucked out on the FOC figures , I found the 4 big ones in the same week after having no luck. Got them at walmart/kmart :)  . I just found the Thundercracker recently at a toys r us. Saw they had it in stock figured id get one before prices went up.

4. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    intreasting mix of sealed and unsealed toys

5. DumpsterJ

thanks , im tempted to take the generation figures out and display them in robot mode , might do it after i get my other shelf setup

6. charsdc2

charsdc2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Great collection! Sealed goodies are nice! :D 

7. DumpsterJ

This is my bathroom btw

BTW this im bathroom , my wife did this for me on valentines day 2012. Yes thats a 20th ann prime and yes i moved him away from the toilet. I have one MISB she bought me the year before. This one I found at a thrift store for 8 bucks with almost everything. Hes had some paint touchup however but for 8 bucks hes awesome for display !!!

Attached Files:

8. mazdaspeed7

mazdaspeed7 Autobot Engineer

Ebay:
    Yeh man, that bathroon art is sick! :D 

Nice collection too!

9. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    You're collection is rockin' man. Robocop is protecting it well :) 

10. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    Your PM Prime is missing his stickers!

11. avenged9

avenged9 DecepticonAvenger

Ebay:
    Cool collection, keep adding to it. Too bad we have to wait for May for the new FOC waves to come out!

12. DumpsterJ

Thx everyone !!! That Robocop i got when 3 came out. Didnt really think the movie was that great but adding a gun arm made for some fun.

hes missing almost everything lol. I only have him and the trailer. However I am proud that I still have him because he got played with alot when i was a kid. :)  makes him special

I know , luckily for me where i live they dont seem to fly off the shelves so not too hard to get however i have yet to find a starscream from the first set !!! Hell turn up tho.

13. DumpsterJ

Got some new additions !!!

Heres my latest additions , a few from ebay and a few from my forum friends. Got Thundercracker at TRU believe it or not. :) 
    I am going to build that bruiticus tomorrow :) .

Attached Files:

14. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Those are great! :D 

15. DumpsterJ

Bruticus !!!

Put Bruticus together today !!! Its a great figure altho expensive to buy all 5 but im happy. ALSO , found an original 1986 rodimus prime trailer which im missing at the goodwill clearance place . Paid $1.29 a pound for it :)  . Apparently i missed out. Someone had already scavenged most of the transformers and informed me that someone else was there before them doing the same thing. Gonna have to go back.

Attached Files:

16. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    I like that you have beat up G1 figures.

17. DumpsterJ

Thank you ? :)  . The beat up ones i have had all my life , as i played with them as a child, and they are my favorite of all. Alot more of them made it then i thought they were tough back then. On the other hand the whole time i was assembling bruticus I was afraid I was going to break something, however nothing broke despite the force required to snap some of him together. There was one casuality though. While i was reorganizing everything I know my g1 brawl off the shelf and the damn turret broke off :( .

18. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    awesome, love the survivors and the micromasters

19. DumpsterJ

Got myself hooked on the kreons now , for 2.99 they are the cheapest thing to collect right now. Found a cool capt america tformers at tjmax and the starscream FOC thats been eluding me. Wanna show you the Rodimus , Thundercracker , and Cyclonus i got off the forums :)  (thanks). Also got a repro head for my chromedome off ebay and rewind off the web so they can be together again.... (lol, youll get it if you read the comics) . Also found a generations Bumblebee at a damn rite aid on the shelf !!! And then bonus !!! Wife found my original G2 Megatron and Dreadwing (?) in the garage !!!

Attached Files:

20. DumpsterJ

Heres some of my latest finds and purchases. Got a MP Red Alert which unfortunately im exchanging for another one because of a scratch on the red on the hood. Cant wait to get it back. Got the energon/cybertron etc figures and 4/5ths the RUINATION from a local guy. Got the Armorhide to finish it off the forum !!! Also got a KO Defensor for 4 bucks (garbage but worth 4 bucks). Finally got generations springer and blitzwing !!! Love these guys !!!

Attached Files: