Dumb transformers questions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Smokeyoreo18, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Smokeyoreo18

Smokeyoreo18 Hates among us

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Do you think that this is a new look at starscream for the new movie or just a shitty photoshop? 316979B3-19DA-48EE-8307-2008588B09BC.jpeg Because to me that does not look like starscream’s cybertronian body. Or am I just stupid and that is starscream’s cybertronian body?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Poncho

Poncho :/

That's just a photoshop of SS Blitzwing's package art, or at least uses the same base model.
    BB4AE794-2697-4E6A-8C80-FB348BDC21E9.jpeg
    Though weirdly enough it actually adds more detail to it, including the red triangle decals under the upper cockpit, which I'm pretty sure wouldn't be necessary on Cybertron.

• Like Like x 5
  3. Shady boi

Shady boi Face taking enthusiast

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Is it me or does Stuntrons sound cooler than Stunticons ?

• Like Like x 3
  4. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

I’ve thought about calling them Stuntrons, but I guess Stunticons is probably still my preferred name for them. Idk, but I know Destron is too good of a name to pass up — I made it a species in my storyline. (The war is still Autobot v. Decepticon)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shady boi

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    My head canon makes Stuntrons their pre decepticon name

• Like Like x 3
  6. KJ_81

KJ_81 The Fourth Datsun Brother

Hello, Mr Furman.

• Like Like x 4
  7. Kaleb Hart

Kaleb Hart Toy maker and storyteller

Which series had the better voice acting, The Prime War Trilogy or the War for Cybertron Trilogy?

8. Hot head prime

Hot head prime Is a Death Trooper

Both trilogies are atrociously horrible but I'm gonna go with PW trilogy only because Peter Cullen and Mark Hamill were there and I can differentiate the voices whereas half the cast of WFC sounded the same

• Like Like x 4
  9. Shady boi

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    prime wars had union voice actors. and JDF so pw

• Like Like x 1
  10. TonyStink

TonyStink AKA Mr. E.

Prime Wars Trilogy. It had more experienced voice actors, it's just the lines were terrible.

• Like Like x 2
  11. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi Vindication.

News Credits:
    What's wrong with Tarn and the DJD? I never read any TF story with them and they seem cool but this fandom seems to think otherwise.

12. Rapidfirestormer

Rapidfirestormer Not Even Remotely Dorky

Them being OC's probably doesn't help their case.

13. Nova Maximus

Nova Maximus Well-Known Member

Every character is an OC.

I personally really like them for what we got, but they should have had far more "screen" time so we could see them more as a threat then mostly being told they are, as we mostly either say brief snippets of what they did or picked up with them after they finished the job.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Rapidfirestormer

Seeing as I made that same point in another post, I should probably have specified that them being characters created after their continuity family originally ended probably doesn't help their case. I'm fine with them, personally.

• Like Like x 1
  15. AutobotAvalanche

AutobotAvalanche Number One in Boogieland Moderator

News Credits:
    They're hyped up as these ridiculously scary and powerful killing machines and then get their asses handed to them by losers at pretty much every turn. The edgy, over-the-top designs and the complete lack of character for all of them except Tarn doesn't help either.

It's like the Knights of Ren or Praetorian Guard in the Star Wars sequels, they go out of their way to make this supposedly cool-looking group of badasses and then they have no character, no story, and die easily.

• Like Like x 6
  16. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Core Change! Docking! GO!!

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    A bit related to this crackpot fanfic idea of mine... but one of the crazy ideas I have was to give character development to one of the school idols

[​IMG]

It goes as follows: Lanzhu starts out as a rich, selfish, narcissistic school idol, and the daughter to the school's chairwoman who wanted to abolish the current School Idol Club), but a bizarre encounter with the Autobots (which includes Sky Convoy, Meister, Trailbreaker, Cliffjumper and Bumblebee) from another universe (Alongside all of current Nijigasaki School Idol Club girls) as they assisting in fighting off a mysterious evil Transformers faction from outer space would be one that changed her forever.

• This "OVA" show dives deeper into Lanzhu's character and briefly explore that Lanzhu we seeing now was a far cry from who she was before; When she was still a child, she has a rich, but a compassionate, caring and selfless dad who she adored; Her dad wanted her to be a compassionate, kind individual who would never abuse whatever privilege they have and "With great power comes great responsibility". Unfortunately, all of this changed when her father went out-station in his work to join humanitarian efforts to help homeless drug addicts at the street.... only for him to get stabbed and killed by the homeless drug-addict he wanted to save. Child Lanzhu obviously didn't take this well at all, she started to think that "being kind, selfless and a good man was exactly what causes her beloved father's death" and she grows to become the selfish, unsympathetic rich schoolgirl as she appeared nowadays.... until the misadventures with the Autobots began.
    • As she finds herself being shoved into this "bizarre adventure", she gets to know the rest of the Nijigasaki School Idol club members and the Autobots even more, she slowly learns how to love others, she learns being more humble, compassionate, and her former self slowly begins to emerge once again.....
    • But unfortunately, all of this was put to an ultimate test when during a desperate battle, she unintentionally causes a catastrophic mistake that costs the deaths of innocent lives, with the reveal that all of this wasn't some "game" and actual lives are at stakes (As well as indirectly leading to the demise of Bumblebee, one of the Autobots)
    • All of this HITS her hard and leads to her feeling great remorse for all of her selfish antics up to this point. The silver lining to all of this, however, was her realizing that the Autobots and everyone else she grew to like (especially the Autobot named Cliffjumper) is real, and decides to redeem herself genuinely for her terrible blunders that killed a lot of civilians and Bumblebee by choosing to return and continuing assisting the Autobots alongside her new friends, even if she knows there's no turning back anymore and her life would be at great risk too.
    • Lanzhu slowly changes into a more heroic, selfless person (Like what her deceased father wished-for), and even willing to risk herself to fight alongside the Autobots with her custom Autobots ExoSuit (With combat capabilities like the Gundam AGE-FX from Gundam AGE)
    • The "Book-Ends" of this arc for Lanzhu would have her suggesting a "dumb idea" that actually help the Autobots defeat said evil force during their final battle. It was Lanzhui's fault, running her mouth, that our cast suffers such huge defeat the first time around, but now it's also her planning that leads our cast to their final victory and defends Earth.
    • By the end, she permanently changed for the better and has her happy ending; By having a genuine friendship with the Nijigasaki girls and the Autobots, she's no longer the girl who has everything and nothing (As the Autobots mentioned to her during their initial encounter)
    What do you guys think of such an idea for a human character? On one hand, it's an interesting way to explore a human character.... but considering how much the TF fanbase seems to dislike human characters, I'm afraid that if I initially make her more of an ass than even Energon Kicker, then people won't like her even if she does changes, and become a capable hero who even willing to fight alongside the Autobots for the greater good.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021 at 9:27 AM
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Rapidfirestormer

The reason people generally don't like human characters is that they can be useless, get in the way of the Autobots and then never learn from their mistakes. Seeing as your character would learn from these mistakes and use them to grow as a person and eventually become a useful part of the Autobot cause, the audience would most likely accept this character, provided her development was well written.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Arrogant Arachnid

Arrogant Arachnid perma pissed off edgelord

feel like buying a big ass third party optimus at the end of the month
    should i get CW-01 or STC-01B

Last edited: Jan 18, 2021 at 5:47 PM
    • Like Like x 1
  19. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

It’s a vote for the camo one from me.

20. Smokeyoreo18

Smokeyoreo18 Hates among us

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    Would you guys like to join my noble cause?

torturing hotrod every day until hasbro releases studio series predacons rising figures