Drop your short stories / story ideas

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by BattleGurijiba, Nov 5, 2020.

1. BattleGurijiba

BattleGurijiba One Radical Dudicus

Let’s hear ‘em!

• Like Like x 2
  2. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

In a cold, distant world;
    there lived a bot named Scrounge

He had a special arm;
    Like no one else around

On his search for Spanner;
    He acted really cool

Until that poser Straxxus;
    Melted him in the smelting pool

• Like Like x 5
  3. Such Heroic Nonsense

Such Heroic Nonsense No!

"Yo Scrounge bro!"
    Grab the tow-rope!"
    Cried Blaster from on high

Powerglide in jet mode
    Dangling him from the sky.

But poor Scrounge he raised up
    A meek legless torso-

And Blaster tuned into
    "Pissed FM", to swear so:

"Fo this crime against Scrounge
    That Mofo fo sho-
    Gonna die on a Space Bridge!
    Rock Polyhex to the floor!"

:dj 

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  4. BattleGurijiba

[Calmly]
    Scrounge had an iced out wrist
    Like no one else around
    Straxus was too jealous
    So he melted our guy down
    Now Blaster and this guy Straxus
    Were gonna throw it down
    All the bots in Polyhex
    Start to gather round
    *bass drop*
    *police sirens and staccato gun shots*

[Fast]
    Scrounge, yeah I melted him, ya boy was rat.
    Rat a tat tat!- Ay Blaster I’m gonna stomp you flat!
    Let’s see...
    what you can do about that!
    *audible mic drop*
    *fast snare drum beat*

[Fast]
    They call me Blaster, and I’m gonna blast ya!
    This autobrand won’t stop me from commin atchya!
    Speakin bad on my guy Scrounge?
    Yo Straxus! How about you take one last look around!
    *stomp*

*mic adjusting noise*
    [Slower]
    You’re friend’s just another Rattrap - I asked Arcee myself!
    Nothing you ever do could get you on the Masterpiece shelf!
    [Fast]
    Your rap is trash and your beat is weak-
    Hold on a second is that an oil leak?
    If it is, the situation’s dire-
    Cause all I do is spit straight fire!
    *fire ignition sound*
    *fast sare drum beat*

[Varying]
    No need to call Inferno,
    there ain’t nothin on fire.
    Leakin oil?
    Now we know you are a liar!
    Looks like I was wrong, things ARE starting to sear-
    This ain’t the Beast Wars cause I’m the only beast here!
    Yessssss
    I must confess
    Even though it’s gonna be a mess-
    Beatin you into the ground is gonna feel real good-
    Say goodbye to Polyhex cause now it ain’t ya hood!

• Like Like x 5
  5. Darth Ceivous

Darth Ceivous Active Member

I've got some story ideas, might develop them myself if I have the time:
    • Transformers Earthborn: A bunch of Cybertronians crash land on Earth before either Autobots or Decepticons, becoming adopted and utilised by various Earth Nations, becoming familiar with humans, adopting human culture and nationality. Then the Autobots and Decepticons arrive.
      Expect culture clash be a major trope in this story.
    • Transformers Armoured Warfare: a more "realistic" military-themed version of Transformers, in the same vain as Girls und Panzer, War Thunder or other "realistic" displays of military warfare with various types of armoured vehicles such as main battle tanks, IFVs, armoured cars fighter jets, helicopters, etc.
      Expect more focus on armour protection, maintenance, damage, resupply, sensor systems and proper rank-&-file military procedure
    • Transformers Iron Defenders: Rather than crash-landing on Earth, the Autobots and Decepticons crash-land on Mars, currently colonised by Humans. The Autobots being the good guys, agree to serve as defenders of humanity on Mars on behalf of planet Earth.
      This unique setting presents a legitimately vulnerable human society, giving them a more vital role in the story than just annoying tag-along humans and collateral damage. But does away with the "robots in disguise" aspect of transformers. Expect red camoflague and desert warfare tropes in play
    That's all I have, would like to see what everyone else thinks.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  6. BattleGurijiba

Earthborn and Iron Defenders sound promising! Hopefully the Earthborn characters would all be new or fresh. I could see Jazz maybe being an Earthborn neutral...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Darth Ceivous

For Earthborn I re-imagined a combination of some classic TF characters and original characters as characters raised on Earth and not aligning with either Autobots or Decepticons as there's no kinship between them.

Some Earthborn characters (plus altmodes for reference) include:
    • Hound, works for the US Army as part of their Armoured Divisions (alt-mode is an Oshkosh L-ATV)
    • Jazz, famous American celebrity and an overall cool guy (as usual) altmode is a modern Porsche 911
    • Powerglide (alt-mode is a BAE Hawk trainer jet) lives in the UK, known for having a interspecies relationship with a human woman
    • Thundercracker (alt-mode is a Sukhoi su-30) a Russian in the Russian Air Force, prior experience in the Soviet Union
    • Maverick (OC) besides being a walking top-gun reference he is a US navy veteran (alt-mode is a F-14 tomcat)
    • Szybki (OC), A female Mig-29 who works for Poland
    There are many more characters but these are some I thought of, I never thought of putting Jazz in so thanks for that.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  8. BattleGurijiba

Yeah Hound and Powerglide for sure make sense. Do Maverick and Szybki have character designs yet?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Darth Ceivous

For Maverick there's already a toy (Transformers X Top Gun look it up).
    Although in my head he's coloured more like an IRL US Navy F-14 Tomcat unlike the toy.

As for Szykbi (Polish for "swift" if I'm correct), I've actually designed her:
    Szybki (OC).jpg MiG-29_Fulcrum_Polish_Air_Force.jpg
    (Plus a Polish Mig-29 image for reference)
    Her transformation scheme is more akin to a Macross Variable Fighter than a TF seeker.
    Might make my own thread to put all of my OCs and reimagined characters in, so you might see this again.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. BattleGurijiba

Yeah I know what the Top Gun figure looks like. By more realistic do you mean darker blue grey? The mig’s cool

• Like Like x 1
  11. ThunderDestron

ThunderDestron Vast predatory bird

Reminds me of G2 Space Case

• Like Like x 1
  12. Scarlet knight

Scarlet knight Emergency Food Connoisseur

News Credits:
    Everything dies. The end.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Darth Ceivous

"Realistic" as in has the US Navy paint scheme which the toy sorta has (albeit it has a more exaggerated pattern) and USN markings all over.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Darth Ceivous

Yeah I wanted to do something different with Szybki's wings. Basically, the rear tailfins fold up and flat above her main wings giving her a butterfly-like appearance.

• Like Like x 3
  15. ObakaChanTachi

ObakaChanTachi woke among sussy soyjak

News Credits:
    This is a quick excerpt of a fanfiction series I'm working on:

Transformers: Human Alliance - Megatron has been dead for solar cycles. The Decepticons are in disarray with no rallying figure to unite the faction. Autobots, having sacrificied much to defeat the tyrant, are now trapped on a planet foreign and hostile to them unable to leave. But a chance for home awaits them when a long lost object from their planet of Cybertron finds its way to their new planet. This, however, also comes at the cost of the end of the unofficial stalemate and the war starting once more.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Bee427

Bee427 Still here and queer

Optimus Prime and Sparkplug Witwicky take a road trip away from Autobot HQ, ostensibly to explore the country and learn more about Earth culture... but their true mission is to restore Optimus' confidence as commander of the Autobots. Their objective? Destroy the Matrix of Leadership.

• Like Like x 4
  17. Scarlet knight

News Credits:
    That. Is. AWESOME!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bee427

Bee427 Still here and queer

:'D Thanks!! I wish I had the brainpower/energy to write fanfiction these days, but sadly I do not :(  For now, I'll drop some more concepts for this story:
    I've headcanoned for a while that the Matrix is actually incredibly bad for Optimus - his change of personality between the first two seasons of G1 and the movie is the result of him putting it back in after millions of years of keeping it locked up in a box somewhere. Partway through the war on Cybertron, he realized that its influence was making him angry and depressed (basically the uber-serious "no fun allowed" Optimus we mostly get in more recent media). He couldn't relate to his fellow Autobots or crack jokes and have fun, he couldn't imagine having a life outside of the war, despite his memories of being Orion Pax in more carefree times... so one day he pops it out (aka: rips it painfully out of his chest because it does not want to let go of him) and the basketball-playing, quip-making Optimus Prime of seasons 1 and 2 is born. A few million years pass without incident - the Matrix stays relatively quiet and the other Autobots are none the wiser that their Prime isn't carrying the Matrix - but after the war begins anew on Earth, the collective voices of dead Primes past (his creator Alpha Trion among them) start whispering at him again, trying to pressure him into putting it back in. The Matrix wants a host for its own purposes and will stop at nothing to get one. Optimus resists fiercely, trying multiple times to destroy it or deactivate it without the other Autobots knowing, but it persists. Drastic measures must be taken...
    So he tells Sparkplug everything. He's the only person associated with the Autobots who could understand why the Matrix is hurting him, without knowing the context that it's supposed to be a sacred artifact that only does good. Everyone else (or so he thinks) would insist that he must be wrong or think that he's not a true Prime, that he's not cut out to be their leader. Optimus and Sparkplug mull over the problem for a while, and eventually decide to pack some supplies (ingredients for s'mores included), leave the Ark for a while, and try to find a way to get rid of the Matrix forever. They'll take a long path across the country, stopping occasionally to do some sightseeing and to blast the shit out of the Matrix. Along the way, they'll discuss topics such as fathers, children, war, sex (and/or lack thereof), love, gender, crippling depression, PTSD... y'know, the usual.
    Will they succeed in lifting the burden of the Matrix off Optimus' shoulders? Or will he be trapped forever by smothering responsibility, Sparkplug remaining a helpless, silent witness? Find out tomorrow, in the pilot episode of... (Insert Clever Title Here)!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Scarlet knight

News Credits:
    I hope you get the energy to write fan-fiction, cause I would totally read this.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Rapidfirestormer

Rapidfirestormer Not Even Remotely Dorky

The Autobot Pretenders are captured and knocked unconscious. They wake up in an ordinary suburban town with their minds wiped into thinking they really are humans, and always have been. But one of them still has memories of their old life, ones that are incompatible with their current situation. And so this Autobot must recover his own memories and bring back his companions, all while evading the people who don't want this to happen: Starscream and Stranglehold in their own pretender shells, who are in on the plan.

• Like Like x 4