Drone army (SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OptimusPrimer25, Jun 28, 2014.

1. tonyformer

tonyformer Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    None of them have true Sparks as in "Spark Cores" but Megs/Galvs now seems to posses the ability to grant life to anything much like the AllSpark could. When he gives them life, he shoots the same blue AllSpark energy into them.

2. Philip164

Philip164 Board Member

News Credits:
    I think Galvatron just Hacked a bunch of Drones, in the first movie Blackout uses Blue Generic Energy to Hack the Base Computers. But I don't know why he was talking to them, maybe he is crazy in this movie too.

Speaking about the Drones, I don't like the Transformium Transformations. Galvatron, I really wish I could have seen him Transform, but no he explodes into a bunch of cubes then reassembles himself. Transformium makes no sense, basically every Transformium Transformer could potentially be an infinite changer. Why did they have a defined Robot and Alt. Mode if they don't need to Transform?

3. Razor72

Razor72 Mandalore

One of the red vehicons kinda looked like he had topspin or roadbusters head.

4. JohnRedcorn

JohnRedcorn Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Shockblast