DrJest's old toys and nerdy stuff on Ebay

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by DrJest, Feb 2, 2017.

1. DrJest

DrJest Crewdition Washout

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    I'm putting up a bunch of stuff on Ebay through the near future. I'm putting together my old G1 transformers as I find them and will also have other things going up, like a whole lot of Masters of the Universe. I'll update this thread with the Transformers. Right now, I have G1 Quickswitch and Blaster and Battle in Space Rodimus.

dr_jest23 | eBay

2. DrJest

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    I gave up on completing a few figures, so they're up as-is now. G1 Ultra Magnus and the original Optimus Prime are both up, missing some accessories, as well as Thrust and Starscream. I also have some parts from Sunstreaker and Abominus. I'm down to the the last Magic cards, the Matchbox Parasite, the Gobot Street Heat, and some Manga as well. And some nice running shoes, if you're into the physical activity thing. More Transformers parts will be coming soon. I think I'll have a Powermaster Prime and a well-played-with Sky Lynx going up soon.

3. DrJest

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Sky Lynx is up. He has two broken legs on the lynx portion, so he's good for parts or a base for a restoration. There's also a bunch of GI Joes and more Masters of the Universe.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
  4. DrJest

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    New items I have up include the Powermaster Optimus, which is incomplete since I can't find Hi-Q and one of the guns, some Constructicon weapons, and Blot's backpack and gun.

5. DrJest

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Pinterest:
    Some more recent figures just went up. Transformers Prime Beast Hunters Deluxe Bulkhead and Age of Extinction Deluxe Snarl are both available for anyone who enjoys ape arms! Also, a couple of missiles for G1 Swoop. I also found G1 Optimus Prime's missiles and fuel pump accessory and added them to the existing sale, no change in price. There will be more missiles, guns, and little pieces going up as I identify them. If anyone's interested, I'm pushing to get rid of the last of my Masters of the Universe and GI Joe toys as well. I have a few more figures and vehicles going up, some of which are in rough shape.