Dreadbot21TLK's Age Of extinction stopmotion done differently then the movie

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Dreadbot21TLK, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Dreadbot21TLK

Dreadbot21TLK New Member

Hi fellow Tfw2005 users I'm starting my age of extinction stop motion it will be done differently than the actual movie instead of megatron becoming galvatron his memorys his fighting skills and all of his core functions are transferred into the lifeless body of ratchet killed by lockdown and cemetery wind. He sends a distress signal to any decpticons
    roaming in space to ksi labs and his new stated name is stated by himself as Silas Vectorus Prime. And boy what a mouthful his new army are sent by Soundwave from cybertron his new cons include dropkick shatter and Soundwave himself cade Yeager and optimus rush to Ksi labs optimus sees ratchet uh I mean Silas vectorus prime and Silas for short is hiding a weapon behind his back "old friend its good to have to have you back to the autobot cause'' silas shoots optimus in the arm ratchet had just repaired and yells prime you and these retched humans put me in such a hiddeous state but it will do Silas commanded dropkick to take down optimus but as grindors diemise in Rotf dropkick gets his face ripped in half by optimus this is just the script for my aoe stopmotion I may change but nothing to do with Silas Vectorous Prime aka galvatron or megatron

2. Blam320

Blam320 Assembly Inventor

News Credits:
    Video discussion thread? You also really should look into punctuation. Periods, commas, and other breaks between words are your friends, not your enemies.

And besides, there are a few continuity errors. Soundwave was killed during Dark of the Moon.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    I... couldn't follow any of that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    You're not wrong there!

5. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Banned