1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

2D Artwork: Dranz's TF Fan Art

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by DarkDranzer, Jan 2, 2008.

1. DarkDranzer

DarkDranzer Well-Known Member

Hey I decided to post my Transformers fan art here. Sorry if some of the coloured versions are sub par but I did colour them in to show off the smaller bits or to "bring the image out" so it's easier to see compared to the black-and-white sketches which is why the colour is pretty lackluster in comparison.

The first one is a comparison of Galvatron off Season 3 and Kefka off Final Fantasy III/VI (SNES/GBA, I blame Sheba for getting me hooked on the games :p ) in which both are quite similar in personality as I recite both of their famous quotes:

Black and White Version:

[​IMG]

Coloured Version: (Derwent Watercolour Pencils)

[​IMG]

So yeah, that's all I've got to say about the fan art, so enjoy yourselves (or not) I guess XD

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    That's a lot of rage on that there page.

Thanx
    Transbot90210

3. DarkDranzer

DarkDranzer Well-Known Member

Heheh XD Yeah there's a lot of anger...someone should've given them "Anger Management for Dummies" books :p 

Thanks for your input, Transbot90210 :D