Dragonball colosseum Series

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Luffy, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Luffy

Luffy Lazy Yamato fanboy

News Credits:
    Banpresto finally unveild their new dragonball "figure" line called Dragonball colosseum series. The scuplts on these are fantastic its just a shame they're statues.

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    Banpresto eh. Havent had much positives from them toy wise. Isnt it kinda overkill pitting Picollo against SSJ3 Goku? lol

3. Matrixbeast

Matrixbeast Here comes a thought

Ebay:
    Piccolo can take SSJ3 Goku.

Anyway, statues? Damn. Dr. Gero, casual Goku, and SSJ Goku (The one paired with Frieza) look great. I'd have bought them in a heartbeat if they were poseable.

4. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not interested in those...I'm still waiting for SH Figuarts regular Goku. I'm wondering why its taking Bandai so long to release him

Roan, did you pick up WarGreymon? He's a beautiful toy and so well made!

5. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    Why does anybody care about this? Are these really any different than the fifty million other DBZ statues and figurines that have come out over the years? For the love of god, just make a new series, or reboot the whole damn thing! I'm sick and tired of nothing but the exact same stuff over and over and over and over and over!

6. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    I dont understand the question. Didnt I show Wargreymon off to yoyu before you got it?

7. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

Piccolo could take SSJ3 Goku? Really? I haven't watched the series in forever so I honestly forget a lot. I had to watch most of it on Japanese minute long clips on the internet back in like 1999. But I always thought once any of the Seiyans went SSJ2 or better it basically left all of their friends in the dust. Maybe I'm forgetting a lot though.

8. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    That is unfortunately the case. Everyone was gobsmacked when Goku went SSJ3.

9. Rigas

Rigas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    these looks pretty sweet.

10. Luffy

Luffy Lazy Yamato fanboy

News Credits:

*puts nerd glasses on* Piccolo has'nt been on par with goku in any form since the Saiyan Arc. If you'll remember during the Majin Buu arc Piccolo and everyone else who was'nt a saiyan was scared of Fat Buu. SSJ 3 Goku beat him like a rag doll and could have killed him but he wanted everyone to learn to rely on their on power instead of always waiting for him to save them. *takes nerd glasses off*

@Gryph: Right now DB is having a revial of sorts in Japan. Their re-releasing the orginal series with touch up animation, new BGM, cutting out any and all filler and re dubbing it. Also some people might have missed out on all the other DB merc over the years and here's anouther shot for them with a brand new line.

11. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Debate-able. He did that but Majin Buu was shown to shrug it all off and Goku had a limited time using SSJ3.

12. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Sorry, dude. I can't recall seeing the pictures but I saw the toy at an import shop the week it came out but passed up on it as it was too expensive. The shop I patronize it is selling it for a much cheaper price.

As for Piccolo vs SSJ3 Goku...I got to agree with Luffy, Piccolo has no chance against the latter...unless the storyline "requires" it. If I recall correctly, all the characters were scared stiff of Majinn Buu.

13. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Umm... yeh :D .

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/toyark/328772-official-d-arts-thread-10.html

Indeed. Picollo would be destroyed by SSJ3 Goku. DBZ got quite annoying how fan favourites basically got pushed to the side for the Saiyans. But I still love SSJ3 Goku's hair. Make a SH Figuarts dammit :D .

14. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

Mystic Gohan is pretty much the only character who could give SSJ3 Goku an even fight. anyone who isn't a saiyan is screwed, and even then...

15. Roanstalker

News Credits:
    Wasnt Kid Buu basically on even terms? Until he changed back to his regular state and Vegeta intervened to give Goku the time to power the Genki Dama (and of course the other stuff that happens in between). The main problem with the huge power boost that he gains from SSJ3 is that he cant hold it for very long.

16. LigerPrime

News Credits:
    Ah shucks! I missed that post dude! I guess I was too busy that I forgot to check that thread! Nice pictures by the way! :D 

17. Gryph

Gryph Action Master

News Credits:
    I've watched it. Kai is a massive improvement over the original, but with the exception of that one special, when was the last time there was any kind of new DB content. They won't even make new characters for any of the video games. Can you name any other series with this much merchandising, that hasn't had anything new for so long?