Dragon*Con 2012

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Voiceroy, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    This will be the first year in years that there has been significant Transformers-related guests and artists attending Dragon*Con in Atlanta, GA August 31 - Sept. 3.

Members of the Georgia Transformers Fans will be at the con, and we are trying to organize a meetup. The date/time/place will be announced next week via the GATF Facebook page (link's in my sig line below).

I will also be doing giveaways during the three voice actor panels over the weekend, including a few TFW2005 merch items remaining from a donation I received a couple years ago and recently discovered I still had left.

As for all the TF-related media guests, the GATF blog has the full list:

Transformers Stuff at Dragon*Con 2012 « Georgia Transformers Fans

Give a shout-out here if you'll be there, and I'll do my best to invite you to the meetup.

2. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    I'll be there as usual Craig.

3. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    Wow, I am overwhelmed by the sheer volume of replies here. :p 

But it's all good. I ended up having to work as a D*Con staff volunteer and was working overnight every night from Thurs - Mon, so I didn't have time to host a meetup. Didn't even get a chance to visit with other GATF members either. Sorry, Tekkaman -- I didn't even have a chance to call you. But if you're going to Anime Weekend Atlanta, GATF'ers are planning a meetup on Thursday night pre-con for Super Happy Fun Sell and then hanging out around the con after that.

Last year, after SHFS we went over to one of the GATF members apt nearby and had a TF "parts party." You are more than welcome to join us, Tekkaman.